Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: April fools

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I was wondering if anyone here, aside from the obvious Ozzy, had managed to pull off any good jokes today?

I did the simple ones. When I got into work today I borrowed a phone from a friend and called in sick as I stared at my manager messing with her computer. When she said she would email the big boss I told her I liked her sweater. (big boss has no sense of humor!)

My 4 year old daughter said she had a tickle in her throat I asked to look and told her that she had a kangaroo in there. Haha kids they are so precious! She looked surprised and worried. When I asked her if she ate one she said "no" so I suggested maybe it hopped in there while she was taking a nap.

One of my pregnant co workers called her fiance and told him that the doc wanted her to come in for an ultra sound cause he thought they were going to have twins.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing good... fooled 2 1/2 online friends by telling them I was going to wherever they live during summer :P
    I suck :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I work as groundskeeper/ grounds manager at the apartment complex of which I live. My mom is the manager... And my dad does all the repairs... Anyway, at the start of each summer we pick 2 or 3 of the buildings, power spray them clean, repair the foam, and rewhite coat... This year I have my brother-in-law helping out. The wind today was CRAZY!! And my mom had mentioned to be carefull... blah blah blah... LOL Anyway, one time she walked by... and as she got just far enough to hear me, I jumped off the building... (about 15 ft high) and landed with a *uhhh!!* sound... my brother in law started yelling "ARE YOU OKAY!!?!??" She came a running!! hehe ....then I had her dust me off. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Last year was much better... Long story short, at the time I was having some problems with one of the residents here that thinks he is a gangster... At the time my mom had left to work for another company... I called her nice and early and told her I needed her to come get me... I was in jail... This guy had tried to start trouble with me and I took his knife and stabbed him. She said "I'll be right there!" and hung up... I called her right back and she was half in tear "Can't talk right now!!" I said, "Mom it's me. April fools" she was already in her car driving to the jail. Oh, this was 4 days after she started at this new place. She just told them "I've gotta leave. I'll come back when I can!" she only worked there 2 weeks anyway... Then came back here.. They had offered more money, but this place is a much better inviroment. Did I mention she wasn't verry happy with me?? haha!!
    Andrew

-Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After that with yer mom, kin I shave yer head bald?????? You are jest plain bad, Andrew!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told my girlfriend that I dropped the rent on the street and couldn't find it. That was the best I could do.
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work at a graphic design company and am being trained on how to layout and design a large flyer. The deadline was today, and there was still some work that needed to be done. I opened up an older file (I had been working on the actual one for a couple hours already) and asked the girl training me in to come over and look at something in it. She came over and I told her I had rearranged some things. She said, "You took out all the things that I had put in" She stared at the screen for a while trying to find the words to tell me I was not doing well and that I was not going to meet the deadline, and I told her April Fools. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

FYI, I did meet the deadline. Tough flyer to design though!
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Unknownclown:That's a good one about your pregnant co-worker calling her husband! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pulled a little joke, but I'm sure nobody wants to hear about it though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast