Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stressed

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best way for me to relieve stress is to do anything to focus less on my life and more on other people's lives. Talk on the phone, read, watch TV, go on the computer, etc. I would ride horses to relieve stress, but unfortunately I only get to go maybe once or twice a month and it takes 25-30 bucks out of my wallet. Working out about 15 minutes a day helps me feel better about myself.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 02 2005,1:49)]Oh wow,it sounds like you're gonna have a lot of furry babies around [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Are you keeping them all?What kind of rabbit do you have?I have a Mini Lop [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] And yeah Camomile tea is great!*Niki*
    I breed Mini Rex bunnies I think I counted 6 before I left to work today I dont know if she was still having them and I wont know for sure how many until maybe tonight or tomorrow depending on how the mom reacts. Sometimes when you come near the cage she will go hop right ontop of them to hide them and I dont like that. I like to leave her alone for the first couple of days before I start messing with them, bunnies can be funny about that kinda stuff.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry no real advise that wasn't said already, but working out seemed to help me out the most.

However all this talk of bunnies bring back a funny (atleast to me) story from when i was a kid. A Bunny decided to make her home right under my swing set. Before anyone had noticed it was there I had went out to do some swinging. The bunny must have thaught me swinging back and forth above her hole was a threat, and proceeded to chase me back and forth. Apperantly it was a particularly ferocious looking bunny, since it had me in tears and screaming in terror. Now I was young enough that I don't remember such an encounter, but my family loves to tell these goofy stories about me...
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use to have a rabbit named Pantera that i would let out every couple days to run around the house. If he was under a table or dresser or like when it was time to go back to his cage, when reached under for him he would growl(kinda) and charge and even nip occasionally.

Another thing I like to do to take my mind off something is clean my plants. I have some moisturizing/foliar fert. cleaner that shines 'em up and gives a little boost as well as allows better "breathing" for the plant. Of course this can be very tedious and time consuming like when I bathe a rabbits foot fern. A TON of fronds and pinnae to individually wipe. My wife thinks it's pretty dorky to say the least but it works for me. I also love cleaning glass and mirrors but thats just me it seems. I just enjoy a clean, bright surface.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My rabbit does the same thing when it's time for him to go back into his cage.He starts to THUMP really loud,scares the crap out of me.He doesn't nip tho,thank goodness.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One time my 4-year-old 9-inch male leopard gecko accidentally bit me on the left middle finger when I was hand-feeding him a mealworm. He bit down on my finger, and he didn't know he was biting me, so he thought it was the mealworm, so he started pigdogging and thrashing, even after I lifted him into mid-air trying to get him to drop off. Eventually he did and it took a long time to stop the bleeding. DANG they have jaw pressure!! Anyway, the split was on the side of the finger, right by the fingernail. If you focus really hard you can still see a faint scar from it.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

How am I supposed to focus on it,there's no pic [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL
    Liquid Plummer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123