User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which forum members have you met?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I met DrewMcclain, I was in the hospital and he brought a N. gracilis. It was awesome. I talk to him all the time now....
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Jimscott mentioned I have met him. He is the only one on the forums I have met.
    I have also met will 2 people who have CP nurseries. 1 in MD and 1 in VA. I hope to visit Tony in NY sometime this year.

Maybe in 2006 if there is a get together for the ICPS convention like Ozzy was asking about in MD, maybe I can meet some other people.
    If any one who read that thread may remember I thought there might be no way of going because of it being my 10th wedding anniversary on that weekend. I did bring it up to the wife and she said that maybe I could go......but it will cost me. She has not figured out what yet, but I'll have to see if I can afford it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JBL's driveway is lines with Sarracenia?

mine just has daffodils...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Steve? Uh, you could never, ever repay your wife for such a concession. I feel like I'm dealing with the devil with every allowance made from mine. I hope to see you there or some other time. PM me and lets arrange for us, along with Jim Scott, to meet and go bogging.
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I met Griffin and was gonna meet Copper but she got laid up for a bit but I hope to still see her later this Spring/Summer. A month after I joined the forum Rattler came to Omaha but we didn't know each other yet so i guess I missed my chance. Maybe another day. Oh, I also met Griffin's friend who partly runs the local college GH. He was a good guy too - don't remember his name though.

Joe

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ April 02 2005,9:14)]JBL's driveway is lines with Sarracenia?

mine just has daffodils...
    Hi there JLAP! No, I wish I had the energy to do that much digging. I have a steep drive with steps along the side leading up to my house on a hill (you know, like Norman Bates!--just kidding). On each step I have large black plastic mortar mixing tubs, each of which are filled with 4-6 two gallon pots with my Sarracenia. I hope that rubra cross I sent last year survived. I just uncovered my bog and they look horrid. But spring has sprung!
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they did survive and are sending up buds, as well as making new growth points!

they look a little ragged right now because of the weird weather we've been having, putting them in and out and in and out, but they are doing absolutely fabulously!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I have only met two forum members...Mike (Cynic81) who goes to school here at VCU and Bob up in Winchester. I wish I could meet more. I haven't been able to find any other CP folks here in Richmond. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

But anybody coming near Richmond, VA....stop by! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast