What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which forum members have you met?

Don't worry, I already got all the info on you I needed.

I have only met one person on here, and that is Krom. We shared a suite in college. I don't see him post on here too often anymore, but I know he's still building his collection.

Rattler, he lives just outside of St. Louis. When are you going to be down there?

- Joel

I havnt met anyone yet butI will probably meet shokuchuu in a flower show or open day this year, and of course lots of growers like Mike King at CP open days!

I can cross a couple more off my list! In November, on my way up to East Aurora, NY, for an interview, I dropped off plants / visited with BeautyRed Dragon for a bit.

Today I drove to St. Catharines, Ontario to visit with Mabudon (and g/f) for a good 4.5 hours. Those Canadians have accents!
smile_m_32.gif

I haven't met anyone on the CP forums. The Florida members are all very secretive. We don't want those who living in the cold north to get any ideas and move down here to the warm south. So secreetive in fact that I haven't met other Florida members. Mounts Botanical doesn't even claim to have a CP group.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

I have not met anyone from here as well... truth be told I've never met anyone into CPs at all. I am however doing some CP propaganda, and one guy asked me for some D. binatas and intermedias... which I was more than happy to provide
smile.gif
hope he becomes an addict.
Everyone else who hears about them, or sees my tiny collection (which is now 2 terrariums 10 and 5 gallons) likes them, or so they say, but don't feel like growing them or seem to be afraid of getting eaten or getting a chem burn... they keep warning me about not sticking my reproductive tool kit into them... so yeah I suppose people think I'm only even weirder than I seem to be after finding out about CPs.
Anyone here in NYC?

I have met seven Singaporean CPers.
smile.gif

Heck jimscott, that was a really fun time, we're gonna have to do something like that again ASARP (as soon as it's realistically possible

I imagine the next members I meet will be a few more local people, who seem to have been multiplying at a fairly astonishing rate...

I've met Tony, Tamlin, Ron Gagliadro, Mike Catalani, Travis Wyman, Brooks Garcia and Henning von Schmeling.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ April 02 2005,8:15)]I've met, Tamlin, NickHubble, Technoracer, Death66, Jeffz28, Glenn, Travis, Darcie, Shokuchuu, SteveL.
I hope I named everybody.
Maybe it's time for an update.
JBL, NJnewbie, ElGecko, Plantakiss, and Sweetleaf.

I'll update also:
Ozzy
Pak
JBL
NJnewbie

I'll update too.  I know all of the above people except JBL!

Huh. Missed this thread first time through.

I've met Kirk Martin, Wild Bill and StiflerMichael in person....and anyone else who goes to the NECPS annual shows.

smile_h_32.gif
I havent gottin a chance to meet anyone yet.. booo hooo
smile_h_32.gif

since everyone else seems to be updating, i met Jeremiah Harris last summer, hope to head down that way again this summer but depends on some things..............

I've met HoustonHerp, a couple times. Once in the big thicket, and once at the nature center. Got a tour of his greenhouse, and left with the gift of S. Flava, and S. Alata seeds. Speaking of which Mike when Spring begins I have a Walton Co. S. Leucophylla with your name on it. Also have had lunch with Neprick a few times. And use to work with sundewguy( who dosen't post anymore).

my mom says shouldnt meet people I speak with on the internet
smile_h_32.gif

I think shes afraid Ill go to jail again
smile_n_32.gif

for me srduggins, drew mcclain, fipside the pint, some others not in this forum, and soon to meet lol...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ Jan. 17 2006,2:27)]my mom says shouldnt meet people I speak with on the internet
smile_h_32.gif

I think shes afraid Ill go to jail again
smile_n_32.gif
That's not directed at me is it?

confused.gif

that depends if you plan on pressing charges
smile_n_32.gif

Back