What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter alicia2807
  • Start date
::waves frantically at everybody::

HI THERE!!! Sup?? Umm... so I guess you've noticed I'm new around here... and umm.... lol well I guess all I wanted to do was say Hi.

BYE!

smile_m_32.gif

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have any CPs or are you just interested in learning about them? If so, there are lots of people here to help you out.
smile.gif

Aliciae?

wow... lots of replies in so lil time!!
*AE: all i have to say is... lol.
*FTG: Aliciae indeed!! lol... I finally joined... nice to see you again...
*PAK: Just interested in learning about them
smile.gif

Bises!!
Bye bye

Alicia...
smile_m_32.gif

Tanya, I take it this is a friend of yours?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Was she named after D. aliciae?
smile_m_32.gif
This isn't the Ariel girl is it?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Was she named after D. aliciae?
lol... well, the nickname came from Drosera Aliciae... but that's not my name nor the reason I was named Alicia...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh great. the bringer of doom!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bringer of doom?? Drama queen... you know you love me
smile_n_32.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

My second choice was the character from Smallville.

thanks Jerry.

lol... the character from Smallville?? nope... I don't even like that show...
And I dont leave nowhere near Smallville... I dont even live near the US...

*opens mouth...inserts foot, twists vigorously* Oh, I assumed (no comments please) you were from Florida. You're in the land of oil and close to the land of the guppy (Trinidad- Tobago) - I think. How in the world do you know our favourite Flytrapgurl? This is guaranteed to be wrong, but are you into horses?

lol... no, I'm not much of a horse lover... I took a big fall when I was little and I've stayed as far away as humanly possible from them ever since. So yeah... you were wrong.
smile_n_32.gif

I know FTG cuz this friend of mine, TheAlphaWolf, introduced me to this other friend of his, Amateur_Expert, who in turn introduced me to FTG... ::whew:: Wow, long story, huh??

So, she's a horse lover? I had no idea...
Okey Dokey..
Buh bye

Alicia

PS: Trinidad and Tobago is the land of the guppy?? Huh... who woulda thunk it...

welcome!

you live in prime Heliamphora country!

Ah yes, Tanya and John and Luis - oh my!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Yup, a pastor way back when discovered the guppy. BTW, I am usually wrong! Just ask FTG!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you live in prime Heliamphora country!
Yeah... I've only seen Heliamphoras in their natural environment once, though... They usually grow in the tepuis and getting up there is not an easy task, believe you me... and also pretty far away from my home... as in, 12 hour car ride away...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]BTW, I am usually wrong! Just ask FTG!
lol... now I dont know wether or not to believe the guppy story...

I just did a "Google" (MSN) to make sure I knew what I was talking about and I found this one link. Turns out it comes right our and says that R.J. Guppy, contrary to popular belief - wasn't a clergyman. I was wrong on that one.

http://www.tofino-bc.com/guppy/lechmere.htm

I was referring to consistently guessin incorrectly about people when making conversation - like the horses thing.

Welcome to the forums!!

Back