What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Think about what you write before you post

Finch, I've never found you to be abrasive or rude any more than anybody esle from time to time which is just a "human" thing...so don't worry about it.
smile.gif
And thanks for sharing about the syndrome. We all have our struggles in life which is why we need to be *patient with one another*. No snap judgements.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I know you didnt name any names in your topic but i feel unfairly singled out for my 'i dont trust ozzy anyway' statement and my ensuing replysn rampup.
oy... I shouldn't have said that.
I was just joking since I thought you were just saying that you didn't trust him in a sort of joking kind of way... (lol I'm just gonna shut up before I make it worse by not knowing how to say what I want to say) but apparently not everyone thought you were.

Finch,
Don't appoligise. Think of Ram's post as a renewal. Besides if you appoligise then you accnolage you offended people and if so they are usually good enough to pm or email you to complain so you have a chance ot explain yourself. Well thats my opinion anyway.

Finch, believe it or not, I wasn't even thinking of you. LIke I said, this is not a place for apologies or what not, read it, look to the future, not to the past. Let's go forward. I am sorry if what I wrote offended you, I did not include names and tried not to allude to any one situation so as to specifically avoid this. I read your post, and I took it as a joke.

Back