What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver flower show

I went down to the Denver Flower Show over the weekend and took some pictures of Colorado Carnivorous Plant Society display as well as a couple of forum members running the display and sale.

denver10.jpg

Here are a couple of forum members.  Jeremiah and Kirk

denver1.jpg

denver2.jpg

denver3.jpg

denver4.jpg

denver5.jpg

denver6.jpg

denver7.jpg

denver8.jpg

denver9.jpg

They had a beautifil display and some nice plants for sale as well of which I bought a few.  It was nice meeting you guys, I wish I couldv'e spent a little more time looking around, but my daughters had soccer games that afternoon.

Jason

I definately had fun, we sold a pretty good amount, not quite as much as the colorado springs show, but still it was fun, Im home sick today, we'll be doing the colorado springs show next week

Great, now I want to move to Denver!!  You know, we have the Philadelphia Flower Show here, one of the biggest in the country, but I don't recall seeing any local group with such a great display.  However, I did miss the show this year, but I'll bet we didn't have this representation.  The theme was 'America the Beautiful'.  How cool would it have been to have a Sarracenia field?  What could be a more beautiful display of America?  Hats off to Denver and a flip of my Sarraenia lids to the CCPS!!!

P.S. Great job Kirk and feel better!!

That is awsome! Thanks for sharing!
biggrin.gif

cool "live feeding!" poster!

Wow...thanks for sharing the photos, Jason.  Nice pic of Jeremiah and Kirk.

J & K:  it looks really GREAT!  What a nice job...art work and all.  But where is a photo of those AWESOME NASC brochures??  Huh??  hehehe...jes' kiddin'.  
smile_m_32.gif
  I hope you got to pass some out.

Jeremiah...I have always been jealous of your heliamphoras.  They are beautiful!

Looks like you did CPs proud.  
smile.gif
 Congratulations guys.

That is absolutely fantastic!
As a former member of the now defunct Rocky Mnt CP Society, that absolutely blows away anything we put together..

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 04 2005,4:09)]Wow...thanks for sharing the photos, Jason.  Nice pic of Jeremiah and Kirk.

J & K:  it looks really GREAT!  What a nice job...art work and all.  But where is a photo of those AWESOME NASC brochures??  Huh??  hehehe...jes' kiddin'.  
smile_m_32.gif
  I hope you got to pass some out.

Jeremiah...I have always been jealous of your heliamphoras.  They are beautiful!

Looks like you did CPs proud.  
smile.gif
 Congratulations guys.
thanks, we did hand them out, we actually were out of them by the end of the show, people seemed to like the natural sarracenia photos

...and a few more.

2005-4-4-038.jpg

2005-4-4-046.jpg

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Kirk I saved about half the NASC brochures for the CO Springs show.

Back