What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm so sad:o(

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
ANy news on how he is doing? DId you take him to the vet?

Unknownclown,he died three hours after I posted this thread.*Niki*

Well, this isn't a picture of one of my rats, I got it off of the internet. But it cracks me up everytime I see it. I'm hoping it'll make you feel a *tiny* bit better.
ratbath.jpg

OMG how CUTE is that?!?!?! I started crying and smiling when I saw it
smile_n_32.gif
It was a good cry tho,cause it's just such a sweet pic.THANK YOU,it really did cheer me up
smile.gif
*Niki*
smile_r_32.gif

Now that is an adorable pic!!!
I wish I know where to get one of those for my little rats

smile_h_32.gif
Im sorry to hear you lost your pet Trapper
smile_h_32.gif

Michelle, that is way adorabale - and yet a little wierd if one stops to think about it.
biggrin.gif

In some ways, baby rats are like human babies. With my first rat, it took us 30 minutes to teach her to go down a 1" step (we sat her on a book). Just like a human baby, she'd peer over the edge, stick a foot out, bring it back, repeat. Then she tried it and bumped her chin.

Rats will swim if you throw them in water (like human babies) but it doesn't mean that they'll do it for fun thereafter. So a little raft as a toy or floatation device makes perfect sense to me. For those of you who don't know, rats doggie paddle, and their tails swish left and right to help with propulsion.
laugh.gif

Do you have a small beach ball to go with it?
smile_m_32.gif

I bought a baby pool,just for my rats,and ferrets to swim in,in the summer.My rats don't like water that much,but I have a kickboard and they will crawl onto that and float around in the water,and soak up some sun.It's cute
smile.gif
*Niki*

Niki, what kind of ferrets do you have? Are any albino?

LMAO JimScott,you cat is upside down!!!
smile_n_32.gif
I have three ferrets.The first one is Yogi and she's a dark sable,then there's BooBoo and she's a mix between a sable and a siamese,and then RJ(Ranger Joe)is an albino male
smile.gif
Why were you wondering about the albino JimScott? *Niki*

Oh, you noticed that too?!
laugh.gif
My buddy, BigCarnivourKid, was messing with me. Way back when he helped me resizing it on his Photobucket account. My topic about Photobucket reminded him that this pic was still linked to his account. It was sort of a belated April Fools thing. So I said that I'll leave it that for awhile. See if anybody notices.

Remember the tropical fish wholesaler place I used to work for? Aside from fish, they have all manner of birds, amphibians, reptiles, and rodentus type critters. Among them were ferrets. They DID have an albino.

Really hoping you get hired!

Yeah I was always weirded out by albino's cause of their red/pink eyes,but when I saw RJ I just fell inlove with him.He was(and still is)such a cutie pie!He's my main man
smile_m_32.gif
Aww thanks JimScott,I REALLY hope I get hired too.But I figure,even if I don't get the job,at least I got out there and tried(after 2 years of not working)so that's a big step for me
smile.gif
*Niki*
smile_r_32.gif

Could you send out more appications to other, similar places (pet shops, Petsmart, garden centres), just in case? Yes, it's a big step!
smile.gif

Hey niki, Adnedarn has ferrets too. You could probably find their pics on the forum if you did a search for "ferrets". I got my fingers crossed for ya! Good luck!

I'm sorry to hear about that Niki. Our rotweiler just passed away yesterday too......it was the saddest thing. He was such a wonderful dog, and so much like a human. He had such facial expressions. It's one thing when a pet is old and you are kind of expecting it, but he was only about 7 or so. He was on a walk with my mom, and he had a heart attack and died right away. It was a very sad day today burying him. But I know he's happy now. Pets bring such joy into our lives, but it's so hard to see them go.

Oh FireWired,I am so sorry! That is so sad.And your pup was still pretty young
smile_h_32.gif
I'm really sorry,I hope you cheer up soon.*Niki*

Back