Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ouch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

You better watch it JimScott,or else I'm not gonna be your PM buddy no more My full first name is...you ready for this...Nikolett I hate it. But Niki is short for that,it's almost like Nicole,but I'm from Hungary and we don't have Nicoles,we have Nikoletts *Niki*

P.S~If anybody calles me by my real first name,they will be in BIG trouble! *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually i thought you were a dude until like a week ago. Even guys spell their names creatively anymore so ya can't really tell by spellings. I also just noticed Maehem is a chick. Duh it says her name at the bottom but i don't usually look unless it's some drawn out speil at the bottom or something interesting. You never know cause some guys are sensitive/efeminate (sp?) so word play does'nt mean a whole lot there either.
    I usually use duct tape cause it's what I have but I prefer electrical but I am in shorter supply of it so I need to conserve it. Employers always give me crap cause I wrap wounds in tape and continue. I thought it was me mostly cause I've had several guys make a fuss about hygeine of tape and cuts.

Does it make it ironic that a country named Hungary is located close to a country named Turkey?

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured that trapper7 was a female when I looked at her profile.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See, I rarely check out profiles.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not most of the time but sometimes it is better then assuming...Especially if there name is Pat or Chris *no offense to anyone named that*. I am guessing you are a man.
    -- Oscar Wilde

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Travis!!! Superimposedhope,I actually thought you were a lady And do you know how many times I was teased and tormented about the fact that Turkey is close to Hungary So I'd rather not get into that,if you don't mind,lol And all the kids kept asking me if I was hungry for turkey...HAHAHA FREAKIN HILLARIOUS!!! *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, if superimposedhope did not put Joe, I would assume a woman. You are welcome trapper7! See I did not assume, unlike saying why do we need a conversation station when we have a general discussion forum. Ooops..
    -- Oscar Wilde

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? You though I was female? I actually thought I was goin out on a limb with the Turkey/Hungary thing. If it makes ya feel any better I used to get teased whether I am related to Mike. Since my last name is Hunt. Mike Hunt.............Get it? Yeah, I thought that was dumb.

Joe

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast