What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ouch!

I know someone named Mike Hunt. He use to take karate back in the day.
laugh.gif

Just for the record, there are NO Mikes in my family.

Joe

You do not live in Michigan either...So I was pretty sure he was not related..

I don't know who Mike Hunt is,so I don't get it,lol.
smile_n_32.gif
So hey if I sign off as Nikster,would that make it sound like I was a guy too?? *Nikster*
smile_n_32.gif

Niki, have you posted a picture yet? Cause I have noticed with these guys that until you post a picture they won't believe you either way.

I don't have any baby pics of me.I was still in Hungary when I was little so there aren't any pics of me on the computer.Listen,I just checked for sure,and I aint a dude! *Niki*
smile_m_32.gif

Um........if you say Mike Hunt fast then it sounds like.......nevermind, if girl is lacking such thoughts I certainly will not put it there. I don't know how long you've been in America but alot of guys go by the name Nicky, Nikki, whatever - it's short for Nicholas.

Also in my defense, the pink lettering fooled my before.
smile_m_32.gif
\

Joe

laugh.gif
Thats the best way to know for sure.
biggrin.gif

Joe

trapper7 you are a riot!
laugh.gif
LOL

no no no.. not a baby pic.. just a pic pic.. I swear if you go to the pics thread you will see alot of these *gentlemen* *cough* calling gender into question due to the lack of female pics posted... odd that....

Chicks are more likely to not post their pics. There is a pic of me somewhere in there. Mostly guys have pics in there.

Joe

Superimposedhope~I am not in America...I'm in Canada
smile_n_32.gif
And see,you know I'm not a guy now cause I didn't know the Mike Hunt joke
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 08 2005,11:27)]You better watch it JimScott,or else I'm not gonna be your PM buddy no more
smile_n_32.gif
 My full first name is...you ready for this...Nikolett
confused.gif
 I hate it. But Niki is short for that,it's almost like Nicole,but I'm from Hungary and we don't have Nicoles,we have Nikoletts
smile_n_32.gif
 *Niki*

P.S~If anybody calles me by my real first name,they will be in BIG trouble!  
mad.gif
 *Niki*
I always hate my given name - Scott. I took on Jim when I went off to college. It was a fresh start. Unfortunately, I went with a buddy, whom I had known since junior high. She introduced me to her new friends as Scott while I was telling everybody I was Jim. After awhile our respective friends intertwined and got confused. I was often referred to as Jim Hyphen Scott.

Travis: I like to look at profiles of the new people to see if they come from Pennsylvania or Long Island or are Christians. Ya never know...

Niki: There was an old limerick about being Hungary and eating Turkey and slipping on Greece.

LMAO,slipping on Greece!!! I've never heard that one(no really I haven't,I'm not being sarcastic,lol)The kids in my school weren't smart enough to think of that one,I guess
smile_n_32.gif
Hehe suckers! *Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 09 2005,6:23)]P.S~If anybody calles me by my real first name,they will be in BIG trouble!  
mad.gif
 *Niki*
Oh, I forgot to put my foot in my mouth.... It is like SOOOOOOOO tempting to say, "Ni******"
smile_n_32.gif

You better not buddy!
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

*whistles innocently*
smile.gif

Don't worry Nikolett, we'll still love you no matter what your name is.
smile_m_32.gif

OZZY!!!! What did I just say?!?! You're mean
smile_h_32.gif
I shouldn't have come out with it,but I needed to prove somehow that I'm a girl
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

I believe that you're female. It seems that females love to yell at me. You proved it to me.

Back