Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUST A TICKLER...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might have some plants and seeds available. have a few late trades that may or may not go down. we'll see. i'll also comb my house for anything else that may bring in a few $$.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]man! the agony! I owe my mom about 90 bucks for the greenhouse, dang!
    Only 90 bucks, Kirk?

Quote[/b] ]i might have some plants and seeds available. have a few late trades that may or may not go down. we'll see. i'll also comb my house for anything else that may bring in a few $$.
    "Anything can be auctioned* - Not excluding any large items (eg. sofas, fans and mirrors) One word of notice - be careful about shipping significantly large/heavy items because the price of shipping once you get out of the "lightweight" range can skyrocket. Last auction I wanted to bid on a (cloning or some areoponic machine), until I found out that the price of shipping was enough to bankrupt me for a few months. Ouch...good thing I was outbidded, too.

Anyone remember the time someone shipped a 80 ounce box of coins to casper as payment? Couldn't help laughing...

Jason

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhh yeaaah...I remember that thing about the coins. LOL Poor Casper. hehe

Well, I'm glad y'all are thinking. We are waiting for the word on a date for it. We need Phil to set it up.

Just more time for plants to wake up and grow.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ April 08 2005,1:39)]"Anything can be auctioned* - Not excluding any large items (eg. sofas, fans and mirrors) One word of notice - be careful about shipping significantly large/heavy items because the price of shipping once you get out of the "lightweight" range can skyrocket. Last auction I wanted to bid on a (cloning or some areoponic machine), until I found out that the price of shipping was enough to bankrupt me for a few months. Ouch...good thing I was outbidded, too.
    my mom and I are selling them for the guy who invented aeroponics, me thim at the denver flower show, if we sell 2 we get one for free
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mo' tickling! Auction date to be determined but its coming! Have patience. Be THINKING. The more items listed, the more fun it will be. Its for a great cause!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12