Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you had

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd buy a VERY large property, but a ton of greenhouses on it, train 50 employees on the maintenance of carnivorous plants, and maintenance of greenhouses. It will be a one year course, so they have no excuse for failure. Give all the rest of the money to the U.S. treasury so we can get out of this deficit. I would also breed thousands thousands of CPs there and make it the largest business dealing CPs in the world.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    build a large house w/ a 40,000 gallon reef aquarium built into it. (thats 20' x 20' x 20' for those that don't want to do the math. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ) House would be as green as I could make it, using solar energy by day, and hydro electric by night (water pumped into a tower w/ excess solar energy during the day, gravity pulls it down past a turbine at night.) no greenhouse for me, I want all my plants indoors, so a built in solarium.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

darn!That's a big tank RamPuppy!*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Big enough to go divin in! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id quit my job and focus on being a mom. Donate money to the charities I think make the most impact like the "make a wish" program, SPCA... heck theres so many Im not listing them all! Buy a big brick castle lookin house with servants to keep it clean (all cute of course [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] ) have huge gardens vegetable and flowers beds and of course a big ole bog garden. Get some horses, my daughter loves those and shes a good kid she deserves them! Super glue horns on a few so that she can even have a couple of unicorns to brag to her school friends about. Put her in the safest best school money can buy. Get a nice car so she wont be embarassed when I take her to places like all the cool plays, musicals, and ice shows.
    Peacocks!! gotta have them! and a pond surrounded with weeping willows swans swimming in them. Those canadian geese better not try and move in though!
    After that I think Id go get some liposuction done and maybe some lifts and tucks just for the heck of it I think Ill skip on the implants and major modifications though those are just too creepy Id hate to have to worry about if my cheek slid down my face while I was sleeping or have my nose get stuck to my fingertip and come unattached whilst I was pickin it or sneeze it off into a croud of people.

Im sure I can ramble off a few more things but I need to go to bed now
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are to funny...

My sister is actually thinking of ordering a black swan for the pond on our ranch... she is hesitant though, they are apparently not very nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...Dare to dream...

Buy a HUGE peice of property...Make that several peices, all over the place.

Each huge peice of property would have a HUGE house, of which the entire south facing 1/3 would be a giant atrium. Each house would have a different theme in the atrium.

Get pilot's licence (well, lessons first so I don't wind up in the drink) and a plane.

Once I've acheived my desires, then I would start with the philanthropic stuff, starting with the Northern Westchester Shelter, Iinc. (shelter for victims of domestic abuse).
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RamPuppy,
    Why not just buy the Monterey Bay Aquarium and make it your own private dive tank.

Me? I would buy Costa Rica, put it back the way it was in 1972, make it my own private rain forrest and invite everyone on the fourum to explore the spectacular scenery...free airfare, room and board of course.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast