Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you had

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would buy south america, and put ALL of its human inhabitants in mexico or somewhere other than south america. I would make it a giant wildlife preserve that includes any ocean 100 miles around it. Then I will move to Florida and buy that place too. I would have a HUGE house with an underground tunnel leading to my greenhouse and reptile house. I would start breeding more reptiles and own a carnivorous plant nursery. Then I would buy australia and Asia. And Central America. Then I will buy everybody electric cars so we dont ruin this earth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ April 07 2005,9:29)]I assume I would do like everyone else in that situation and raise drug addicted, self-absorbed kids, some of whom would be sociopaths.
    I'm a sociopath. It's not all bad.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would buy the moon and then blow it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Teacher made this a major assignment when I was in high school. Other people started radio/tv stations or pet stores. I opted to terraform and colonize Mars!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy the entire southeastern United States. Throw out all the developers on my new property. Serve eviction notices to everyone living on my land. Search through those same people looking for the CP growers. Let them live there for free. Help everyone start CP on their land, naturally. Make sure everyone had every and any CP they wanted. Allow the land to revert to its natural state. Put Brooks Garcia in charge of the bogs. Jim Miller, too.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd sadly discover that all the money in the world can't stop humanity from turning the planet into a sewer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said endparenthesis!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unknownclown:You're hillarious!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] Lauderdale:WOW good deal!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img] *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast