What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if you had

Buy the entire southeastern United States. Throw out all the developers on my new property. Serve eviction notices to everyone living on my land. Search through those same people looking for the CP growers. Let them live there for free. Help everyone start CP on their land, naturally. Make sure everyone had every and any CP they wanted. Allow the land to revert to its natural state. Put Brooks Garcia in charge of the bogs. Jim Miller, too.

I'd sadly discover that all the money in the world can't stop humanity from turning the planet into a sewer.

Well said endparenthesis!

unknownclown:You're hillarious!!
laugh.gif
Lauderdale:WOW good deal!!
cool.gif
*Niki*

I have always thought it would be cool to wander the homeless shelters and take random families aside at Christmas and take them shopping. Give them like a $1,000 limit and do this several times over. In all honesty if i could not have to worry about bills I'd be happy enough.

Joe

On second thought, why don't i just hire an army of bums. Yeah, they can whack people with newspapers and run over people with cardboard box tanks! I will take over the world with this army of bums, and feed them sandwiches. Then i will make huge a huge mansion in borneo. I will appoint some of my trusted bums to care for it in exchange for sandwiches. I will be supreme ruler of earth! You guys can have free mansions, and bum assistances to care for them too.
smile.gif

Hmmm... I'd buy a big Chevy Silverado for when I get my liscence.. "MuzikMafia", "Love Everybody" and "Freak Parade" shirts (inside thing, don't ask.. you gotta be a fan of Gretchen Wilson, Big & Rich and the rest of the MuzikMafia to understand)... half the stuff at the Western store in town.. horses.. many, many more CDs... and all nine seasons of The X-Files on DVD and The X-Files: Fight The Future on DVD.

EDIT: much CPs and much CP stuff, how the hell did I forget that?

You know one thing that would seriously be cool would be to hire all the really super genious science guys and get a huge ware house to start a major cloning company!!! Just think of all the animals that are almost wiped out to extinction. KInda makes ya wonder why they only mess with easy common animals like sheep and kittens.. Lets start pumpin out some Black Rhinos...

May as well toss in some smart good lookin men with manners, morals and a will to work a full 40 hours a week.... which are probably more rare than the black rhinos

confused.gif
you're askin for an awful lot don't ya think?
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif

Joe

*sigh* Even rarer are the women who refuse to partake in male-bashing even though it's "in" right now.

I think it's payback for all those "Dumb Blonde" jokes that were the rage for a while.

Back