Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What would you do if you had

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always thought it would be cool to wander the homeless shelters and take random families aside at Christmas and take them shopping. Give them like a $1,000 limit and do this several times over. In all honesty if i could not have to worry about bills I'd be happy enough.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On second thought, why don't i just hire an army of bums. Yeah, they can whack people with newspapers and run over people with cardboard box tanks! I will take over the world with this army of bums, and feed them sandwiches. Then i will make huge a huge mansion in borneo. I will appoint some of my trusted bums to care for it in exchange for sandwiches. I will be supreme ruler of earth! You guys can have free mansions, and bum assistances to care for them too. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm... I'd buy a big Chevy Silverado for when I get my liscence.. "MuzikMafia", "Love Everybody" and "Freak Parade" shirts (inside thing, don't ask.. you gotta be a fan of Gretchen Wilson, Big & Rich and the rest of the MuzikMafia to understand)... half the stuff at the Western store in town.. horses.. many, many more CDs... and all nine seasons of The X-Files on DVD and The X-Files: Fight The Future on DVD.

EDIT: much CPs and much CP stuff, how the hell did I forget that?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know one thing that would seriously be cool would be to hire all the really super genious science guys and get a huge ware house to start a major cloning company!!! Just think of all the animals that are almost wiped out to extinction. KInda makes ya wonder why they only mess with easy common animals like sheep and kittens.. Lets start pumpin out some Black Rhinos...

May as well toss in some smart good lookin men with manners, morals and a will to work a full 40 hours a week.... which are probably more rare than the black rhinos
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] you're askin for an awful lot don't ya think? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *sigh* Even rarer are the women who refuse to partake in male-bashing even though it's "in" right now.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's payback for all those "Dumb Blonde" jokes that were the rage for a while.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234