Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New round of astrowars

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zongi,

I don't mind being a reference, but now that you have me up there, go ahead and edit out the bulk of my name just have like R** P****, or something, I will PM higher ups and let them know I sponsor you...

Right now, we are keeping my and several new interns affiliation w/ the alliance a somewhat secret, so we can play some suckers. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, after checking I think you will not be able to join, you may be to far away.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mean the name on this forum or the other forum?

About being too far: Yes I may be, but hopefully I'll be accepted for an intern and maybe be closer in beta 11. Otherwise, I'll have to join some other alliance.
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no chances of another astrowars player on this board letting the secret slip is slight, however, other alliances do visit the nemos website, and take names. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So any new news? Looks like NEMO frogot about me. I'm being considered by CORE. Also, there are a couple of people attacking me with large fleets, but I might just be able to break through.

So whats new with you guys? Zongyi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zongyi,

Nemo didn't forget about you, you are just simply to far away, we couldn't help you at this point, and your tag would be a planet sized target on your back...

We are already involved in a war with ION Storm. They invaded earlier this week. Fleets in excess of 1000 ds.. though, we have those too. I allready have battleships.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, I understand. Maybe next beta.

Wow, 1000 ds is quite a lot. My fleet is almost the same combat value but its a mix of cruisers and ds. I didn't go for battleships this time, it whent for crusiers because of the extra option at math lv 12. Zongyi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i joined last week i believe but of course i am way out....

hey guess join http://www.ogame.org/
    i am in universe 5

i made my own alliance with the tag BAB

thanks

Brad
    thanks for you imput

Brad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12