Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My ram got stolen last night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start writing letters. Letters to the Mayor, City Council, Police Chief, Govenor..etc. Can most likely get your money refunded to you.

As long as you don't give up, someone will listen to you.

Sorry about your truck.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

RamPuppy I'm really sorry that this happened to you.Actually the first thing I thought,when you mentioned how much you have to pay,is that this is really gonna mess up some of your plans for your fancy tank you're working on [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] I'm really sorry about that.I know it's tough but I would also try to fight this cause this is not right!This is not your fault,like it would be for someone who hasn't paid their tickets(like you said)that's their fault,so they would deserve to have to pay,but you shouldn't cause you didn't ask for this.I'm really sorry.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    darn! That must really suck! You have to be punished for your car being stolen?! Common sense isn't all that common nowadays is it?
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would talk to insurance, they would not be at all happy to know that it is someone elses fault for charges and fees. However if you only have liability then I would go with the mayors hotline and crap like that. Also.........
    I know people go on and on about the media thing but this is something that draws their attention.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, I already decided, whether insurance will cover it or not, I am fighting it, if I get the money back and I have been re-embursed for it through the insurance company, I will simply endorse the check to them. Regardless though, no one else should have to go through this, it is wrong. I am already preparing drafts to the mayor, city council, chief of police, WOAI news, SA Lightning, SA Express News, and a few local political action groups... I am going to make a huge stink.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, definatly local tv, radio, and papers too.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (RamPuppy @ April 12 2005,12:35)]well, I already decided, whether insurance will cover it or not, I am fighting it, if I get the money back and I have been re-embursed for it through the insurance company, I will simply endorse the check to them. Regardless though, no one else should have to go through this, it is wrong. I am already preparing drafts to the mayor, city council, chief of police, WOAI news, SA Lightning, SA Express News, and a few local political action groups... I am going to make a huge stink.
    Good for you. That is really the way to make a difference. I admire that you aren't just taking it sitting down. You're standing up for yourself and everyone else this has happened to in the past, and you are helping those to whom it may happen to in the future. Hopefully even preventing it from happening like this again. Good job!
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And also.....if there is anything any of us can do to help, please feel free to ask!
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast