Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My ram got stolen last night

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There you go, sounds like yuo got it right; you need to make a stink. I mean, that's really BS. I hope that your letters get the job done and that you'll get your money. Still, I feel for you, it's lost time, and worry about having your truck stolen, and worrying about your friend, too. It's a lot of extra stress that could be easily be avoided if people would just think. Well, I'm really sorry but I hope it'll work otu for you in the end and that it'll prevent this sort of thing in the future. Good luck!

--Jonathan
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the wellwishes and support guys...

Is there something you can do? YES! Money talks. And who has the most money? Insurance Companies!

If insurance companies DO end up paying for this stuff, members need to make stink, becuase when your insurance ends up paying for this stuff, YOU end up paying for it in the long run. Insurance prices, like gas Prices are OUT OF CONTROL.

If my insurance company pays for this, you should call your insurance companies and find out, if they do to, MAKE A STINK. If I make a difference it will only be for san antonio, and it can still happen everywhere... the best situation I could create is for the state of texas to outlaw this behavior, but seriously, i will try my best, but I don't expect much to come of it, this has probably been happening for a long while, I am sure that many have made a stink about it before, and many will in the future (maybe not quite the stink I will raise) but when it all comes down to it in the final resolution, this iss a police department revenue stream, I am sure it pays to keep officers on the street, and it probably won't go anywhere.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] that totally sucks!!! Any chance you can sue them for the impound?
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't know... I don't have a problem that it was impounded, you can't have a cop babysit a stolen vehicle until the owner gets there or has it towed, I just have an issue with them charging me for it.

If it comes down to it, I probably won't sue, I simply can't afford it. The only thing I will sue over, is it they ruined my transfer case by not towing the vehicle properly (flat bed tow truck).
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that is wrong, and as well completely sucks. I am sure the (somebody) will do something about it if they see it from your point of view. I mean it was not your wrong having the Ram stolen or anything, not at all. It is not your fault, therefore you shouldn't have to pay.

Hmmm, now when I see anything ridiculous I think of the *event* that happened at the last april fools! Subconciously. Then I remember it didn't happen, and heave a sigh of relief. Darn you ozzy! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

But still since this DID happen, ouch, good luck in sorting it out Ram. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] You and your pocket have my condolences. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things like this make you wonder how these idiots were elected or appointed.

Keep your head up my brother.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this situation is so frustrating. I'd send somebody to small claims court, and if you want to embarrass them, use the media and get on the 7 'o clock news!
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SAPD = San Antonio PD?
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast