What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When does life truly begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fetus and a parasite ? Thats why I am stayin out of this crap. Godless children telling people "how it is"

$uper!mposedhop3
blues.gif

What do you mean by godless children?*Niki*

yeah the godless comment, Im an atheist i dont know what it was supposed to mean but perhaps the "brainless" child you were refering to (dont know who it was) has frustrated you enough to say things that might bother some of us on the sidelines. I wont take it personal though i know you didnt mean me, haha or any other of us heathens except for the specific one you were refering too
smile_l_32.gif

I was wondering as I was reading whether or not I had a real opinion either way that I could share here... then saw Ram and Niki's posts, and now I feel like I haven't 'earned' a position on it. I'd just be making noise, I think.
confused.gif

Im sorry but this thread is closing because the subject is a very touchy one and easily insulting to those who do not share the same views.

Ill take it up with the mods and if we decide to let it go on one of us will open it back up. Sorry its just a serious taboo subject thats sure to offend.

I Support Clown in this action 100%, and suspect that future topics that deal with religion, politics, and personal morality will probably suffer the same fate. Enough is enough. If you wanna know it, discuss it privately or on a polictical board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back