Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion: Who cares? Most of Superimposedhopes’ responses have been unnecessary AND derogatory. It was he who was doing the arguing. I actually asked one of the moderators to remove a thread I posted because his responses were belligerent, and the topic was just about terrarium lighting. The TerraForums are meant for people of ALL ages, kids AND adults. I will admit, I have read some topics that I did not like, but I did not reply to them. Life is too short too deliberate over such petty issues. PlantAKiss couldn’t have said it better:

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]If you think the General Forum does not hold any topics that are of interest to you or you think its annoying, don't go there. Stick to the Forums that appeal to you.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he should do whatever makes him happy.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally agree, Frogger. That goes along with one of my many philosophies: If you don't like the show, change the channel.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmm my opinions of Joe seem to be in the minority. hate to tell those of you who dont like him but his idea of giving out plants was actually about on par with Tamlin, Pyro, BobZ and other great members of this forum. most of you dont realize this because he wasnt heavily into CPs but in the plants he is into, some worth a good deal of money he freely GAVE AWAY extras he had. i am extreamly happy i can refer to him as a friend and thats as far as im going to go with it.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have to put in my two cents here. I'm not going to rant and rave forever because we've seen enough of that already and franky...I consider it a waste of my time. So yes, I don't read or post as much as I used to. But that's MY opinion, and MY decision.

I've been on the forums for awhile, and have noticed a bit of a change over the years. Despite age, topic, beliefs, etc., the tone of many posts has often shifted to the nastier side. I remember the #1 rule used to be RESPECT. I don't care about the age difference at all - there are great growers half my age, and those that only admit to being double. Everyone has something to say, so just do it with some forethought and respect. If you're making a joke, remember to indicate it with a hint or a smiley icon. Try to stay on topic, and if you want to change the subject, just create a new topic so people know what you're chatting about.

I know that most of the people here are honest, super-friendly, generous, and helpful folks. Let's keep it that way. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree even in the reletevly short time i have been here the member dynamics has shifted greatly, and im not all to shure i like the changes. I read the cp topics but i am certainly no athority or have any idvice worth giving thats already been said.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I do not mean to toot my own horn but I am fed up with the over run of this place with non CP junk. General forumsis just that but as Ram recently mentioned, it seems there are things started for the intent purpose of arguement. Holding your own opinion is one thing but having a sig that insults those with religions is another entirely, Christian or otherwise. I don't have a chip on my shoulder against kids, I have a problem with loud mouth children that want to argue BS with and adults that don't wanna grow up.
    Reluctatly i have to agree with you although i dont have a bad opinion of many members here the overall quality of discussion isnt what it used to be. because i dont have anything that i am willing to trade yet and will not accept any free plant material ,except perhaps in certain giveaways.

I must say that i, personally will be sad to sea you leave beause youve always been v am meber unafraqid to speak your mind and have added mutch to the diverity of this forum,

As of the olt timer growers, if they leave, what will this forum be? Will it revert back to a forum of people new to the hobby?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay, Hellz here,
    awww man, Superimposed was really cool, i cant believe hes leaving [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    well, you do what you have to do, and if this is no longer in our hands... destiny is written in stone, plain for everyon to see it
    my thanks to Superimposed for helping over the past year
    Hellz
    Nike SB is Bananas

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm really sad to see Joe leave. Even though we didn't see eye to eye on some subjects, I still liked him, and I'm sad to see him leave.
    From all the contacts I had with him he seemed to be a good guy.
    I can't understand why some people can't just ignore things they don't like.
    Hey Joe you better take care of that nepenthe I sent you.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast