Thread: Done

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my big bang!
    I only have 2 CPs at the moment so it's not so much the Cps I am was here for but this place has gotten over run with kids who just want to argue with an adult about something or other and it's absolutely rediculous. I know why Tamlin and the other greats eventually leave this place. I do need to say that Ram and Phil as well as the Mods are good people and I don't think I've run across Mikey (sp?) in a topic btu I am sure he is the same but........theres a reason the best leave. I do not mean to toot my own horn but I am fed up with the over run of this place with non CP junk. General forumsis just that but as Ram recently mentioned, it seems there are things started for the intent purpose of arguement. Holding your own opinion is one thing but having a sig that insults those with religions is another entirely, Christian or otherwise. I don't have a chip on my shoulder against kids, I have a problem with loud mouth children that want to argue BS with and adults that don't wanna grow up. I ain't here to meet Peter ahyukin Pan and his "lost boys" or others that don't have the balls to stand up because their afraid it will hurt chances for trading. It doesn't matter anyway though. I can argue with my wife or my brother or neighbor, at least they have some life experience to argue from. I got alot goin for me FINALLY and I don't need this kind of "hobby". The hell with it!

BANG![

$uper!mposedhop3
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darn, this is my doing isn't it, it's because of the abortion thread. I'm sorry all (assuming it is). [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is exactly what I have been dreading.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a kid superimspossed and im sorry my brethren have driven another older, wiser mind away.
    my only sugestion is if you dont want kids giving you bs just ignore them, i'm sure youve noticed its the best way to really get them back. and i dont know who i stole this from but
    "dont argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experiance."

later man, Chris
    Im a terible speeler, but I are collage stodint.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicuris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trainspotting,

I think Joe understands perfectly what you are saying, but the thing is, sometimes you read something, and you can not help but respond to it, to leave your belief, or someone elses incorrect belief out there without a 'tit for the tat' so to speak, is almost criminal to you.

You have to respond, and while there are many intelligent kids here, (and I don't use the word kids as an insult) there are some that are just quite honestly brick walls. (nothing wrong with being a brick wall, it is in many cases, an admirable trait)
    I think Joe is tired of it, and frankly I know a few other people are too.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I can't believe I got suckered into another one of those topics! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I understand I was just thowing in my thoughts; but more to the point, I think it sucks he's leaving just cuz of some brick wall as you put it. oh well, human refuse happens.
    Im a terible speeler, but I are collage stodint.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicuris

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] well as far as Im concerned this site started as a "CP" site built for those who grow to come together and meet people with the same interests. When people start getting chased away from here because of the off topic threads there is a problem. If there is ever something in someones sigs that seems insulting please there is also a problem.

To the youngsters (and adults) who like to argue on silly stuff knock it off that is not what this place was created for. Sometimes I wonder why Phil doesnt just shut this site down and build a new one thats invite only or a paid one. Trust me Ive suggested it quite a few times in the 3 years(?) Ive been here. Lucky for everyone else I guess Phil is too nice of a guy for that.

I guess this is a perfect example of why we mods are or used to be pretty picky on the threads started here. We've slacked off because people whined and screamed, alot of us feel as if we're darned if we do and darned if we dont stop the threads created for heated discussions or debates. Unfortunately some people dont know how to debate without arguing or keeping the insults to themselves. Believe it or not when it comes to beliefs there is no right or wrong just different opinions and everyone has their own right to them and shouldnt have to deal with being told otherwise.

Where am I going with this?? Heck I dont know I seem to be rambling but I do know that Im getting pretty tired of people who are an asset to this site leaving because of people who like to post just to tick people off and insult them.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast