User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: This has a good possibility of passing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my opinion, the online petitions that already number with +20,000 signatures will not work because its not a board legeslating but people voting on weather or not they want this law. Most signatures are probably not in the area in witch they are opting to legalize shooting and thus are quiet and voicless because only the people who live in those counties have any say in this matter, and they have been heard. I this proposal fals trough the cracks it will not be because of some petition.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 13 2005,1:59)]I dont understand why if feral cats are in your area why not put out live traps? They do it here all the time and take the cats to the shelter.
    We put out live traps here. We trap the feral cats, and spay/neuter and get them their shots. Then, as if by majick, we take a liking to them. Then, magically, they come and live in the house. I have 10 cats. My neighborhood has been pretty well stripped of feral cats. There's still one or two out there. We'll get them eventually, I guess. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unfortunatly most peole arnt as kind hearted and willing to take them in
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am extreamly impressed by your good naturedness April. you are doing a wondrful service. dont get yourself over whelmed though. keep up the work though i imagine your pocket book takes a hit for the spaying and neutering. thats not cheap.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattler,

Luckily, we have a low-cost spay/neuter program out here through Orphans of the Storm. A neuter is $15, and a spay is $25. Tests and shots are $20 more. Still, whilst all this rescuing was going on...DH was un-employed. But, they are all worth it, IMO...and there's the added benefit of that much less environmental damage done, too. and they're just nice kitties to have around, which is it's own reward. I still say...Kill the windows! April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unknownclown,

are you saying to me that bunnies and cats can strike some sort of concord? Because we both really want a rabbit or two. And some chickens...and a dog and some horses, and well...one of everything else would be nice, [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] april

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now now now April, nurse Diesel just dinged the bell... it's medication time honey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about an ark for two of everything for April, and restraints for you, Laura? OK, I know enough (I think) from PMing you two that you'll laugh, I hope. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast