What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

,i might be moving

hey guys, just writing to. say that i might be moving to denver soon, my dad was offered a job there, but he wont except unless they give him a raise, and pay for the move, judging by this company, they will, last time they payed for the movers, a flight here, about a month in a hotel that is 90 dollars a night, and even gave him 100 dollars a child so we could buy somehting while we were here, looks like I will be going to denver this summer, it won't be completely bad though, my mom might homeschool me (not that I hate school, I just would like more free time), I might get to live in downtown denver which I abseloutly LOVE! but i will miss my friends, I'll probably get to see them about once a month here. There isnt a whole lot of gardening in denver though, at the shows, we had a better crowd at the springs show actually, alot more people seemed interested, but i will also have a botnaical garden in my city, and it is warmere in denver, so i can move my greenhouse out and keep it warmer

Hope you have a good/safe move.You can still keep intouch with your buddies.Hope your dad's new job works out well
smile.gif
*Niki*

Again? Yuck, moving really sucks. About three weeks ago I went to TN to help my step brother move back up to MI. I loved it though!
biggrin.gif

Have a good and safe move Kirk.I hope you will have room for your greenhouse!

Jerry

Thanks guys, cool85k, I definately will, i mgith even be selling mine for a 10 x 18 greenhouse! now that would be cool, some guy in boulder is selling it with shelves, heaters evaporative coolers, fan, sink, electrical otulets, and everything! its redwood frame with 8 mill polycarbonate, so i hope i get it, I'm gonna be saving up, he wants 3,500 dollars fro it, which is way too much for me, but he said if it doesnt sell by the end of december he could give it to me for 2,000 odds are i wont have that, but he said I could pay like 1000 of it then and then pay him back

That would be a nice greenhouse Kirk!Keep us informed on your move.I know it's not a big move like you did from Florida,but it is still moving.

Jerry

Back