What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got new plants!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Hey guys,guess what!I got my new plants today! I got 2 N.fusca's,1 Judith Hindle and 1 N.copelandii
smile.gif
I took pics of them,and I would love to share it with you guys but I still don't know how to post pics here
smile_h_32.gif
So if anyone can help,that would be great
smile.gif
I also got some non carnivorous plants,1 Orchid(Monteray Bay)and a beautiful Iris.*Niki*(Trapper7)

Nice! How much, may I ask? For the copelandii and fusca

or what did you trade for them? DUH! Forgot
smile_n_32.gif

Congrats on the new plants! I can post the pictures for you if you want to send them to me. Or, you can find a website that has some free storage space and upload them there. I'm sure if you did a quick google search you could find one. Photobucket.com comes to mind, but you can look around a bit if you want. Or just send them to me for now
smile.gif
PM me if you want.

The Copelandii was $14.99Canadian and the Fusca was $15.99Canadian.I got them off E-Bay,and the place is just an hour away from me,so I picked them up.So if you're interested,go to E-Bay.The nursery selling them is called Boer Green and they ship worldwide.I was very impressed with the nursery and the lady who ownes it(she's young!)was very nice and knowledgable.I'm definetly leaving some good feedback for her.*Niki*

Trapper4+3
laugh.gif

You can host you pictures Here or at any other free service. This one actually gives you the code to copy and paste into the message. Atleast if my picture shows up...
Use the "Hotlink for forums (1)" after uploading

That site also auto thumbnails pictures which is good for large images. the post still loads fast but the full quality of the picture can still be viewed.

Still the same image just an example. And I know it's blurry.. still tring to get a good picture of my vft's

Here it is full size, can see the plants alittle better.

Nice! Fusca is a favorite of mine! Good luck with them! Glad you found a place near you!

HAHA Trapper4+3 that's funny:;):  Thanks for the info Gawd,I will do that next time.For now firewired is doing it for me,so the pics should be up soon(Thanks again firewired) SunPitcher that's for the good luck,I will need it!This is my first time trying Neps so I'm a bit nervous,but I have you guys to help me out,so I feel better:D  *Niki*

I meant to say THANKS for the good luck.I did the same mistake in another post a few days ago,I dunno what that's about
smile_l_32.gif

Good to here it is a good place Trapper7. I have a N. Ramispina on the way from them.

WOW what quick service!I should hire you!Thanks for doing that for me.So what do you guys think??*Niki*

Gawd I think you will be happy with your purchase from them.They take really good care of their place.AND they had a German Shepard guard dog!Well she wasn't really a guard dog but when you open the door she charges at you barking like a maniac,but then she stops a few feet from you and starts to wag her tail
smile_n_32.gif
It was cute.*Niki*

Very nice pics, Niki!

Thank you
smile.gif
*Niki*

Very nice Judith Hindle. Mine are just coming out of a cold hard dormancy. can't wait till it looks like yours! Nice find, Nikki, and good luck growing!

Thank you thank you
smile.gif
I was definetly lucky to have found this nice nursery.Too bad it's over an hour away from me.With these gas prices,it's a bit expensive,might as well have her mail them to me.*Niki*
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 12 2005,11:39)]WOW what quick service!I should hire you!Thanks for doing that for me.So what do you guys think??*Niki*
I think you're addicted!
smile.gif

Have you posted a grow list yet?

BTW, how are the seeds i sent you? Lots of seedlings yet?

Hi SarraceniaScott  
smile.gif
 No I don't have a grown list.First of all I never thought about it,cause I figured I didn't have enough plants yet,but maybe now I do  
smile_m_32.gif
 Also I don't know how to make one,but I'll try to figure it out.Yes I am definetly addicted!! The seeds you sent me are doing great!THANK YOU!
The little seedings are getting bigger everyday  
smile.gif
 I can't wait to see what they look like when they're all "grown up"  
smile_m_32.gif
 *Niki*(Trapper7)  
smile_r_32.gif

Oops,I meant GROW list
smile_n_32.gif

Back