User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cp sellers in hawaii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are not many places that sell CPs in Hawaii. In Honolulu there’s Rain Forest at Ward Warehouse (usually has Nepenthes and sometimes Sarracenia), Star Garden Shop in Moiliili (sometimes has VFTs, one variety of Nepenthes, or one variety of Sarracenia, but seldom all at once), and Wally’s Garden Shop in McCully (had one variety of Nepenthes recently). On the Big Island, there’s Tristan’s backyard nursery in Keaau (lots of Nepenthes and Sarracenia, but you should contact him first to make arrangements to visit), and a guy who sells nice Sarracenia at the farmer’s market in Hilo (a least he was there a few months ago). Does anyone know of any more CP sellers in Hawaii?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

I'm sorry,I don't know,but check on the internet.Tpe in something like "Carnivorous Plants in Hawaii" into the search engine and maybe something will come up.That's what I did for Canada and I got a couple places.Hey do you know Dog the Bounty Hunter??*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't do alot of business with Hawaii because of the shipping distance but..

Rainforest at the Ward Warehouse should have a wide selection of Nepenthes.

Can try ******* Hapu'u Nepenthes Nursery in Pahoa. Ask for Sam and let them know that Tony Paroubek sent you [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Tony
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?