Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I think it's time...

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is only one fair thing to do. You should auction off the right to name the child on the upcoming NASC auction. I'll start it at $10.

I agree with Bugweed, run while you can. I speak from experience.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks again all for the contenuing best wishes...
    Ozzy. I will not auction of the name. If this does infact end up to be a girl... We agreed back when we lost Canden that she would be named after Canden's RN. She loved him as much as those of us very close to him. We still talk to her every now and again. She too is very excited.
    ...if it is a boy? No. You still can't name it. HAHA although we are having one heck of a time comming up with a boy name! Maybe cause we feel it's a girl from the start...
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Canden is a beautiful name [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] And I think it's a great idea to name her after the nurse,that's very sweet.Does the nurse know you will be doing that?I've always wanted to name my child Caleb if a boy or Zoe if a girl. *Niki* [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So don't keep us all in suspence, what's her name going to be?

I met Ozzy Osboune in '98 and there was a couple there with a baby. It's father said to Ozzy, "Ozzy meet Ozzmosis" They named the baby after Ozzy's album Ozzmisis. lol
    Andrew, Hint, hint [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one child we have that we received as an infant was named after an elderly research chemist from Ghana who volunteered in soup lines for the homeless. I learned much from him. When he saw the spelling of our son's first and middle name... he knew and he cried. If that son grows up to be even half of what his namesake was, we will be very blessed. Our other boys were older and came with names. I think it is the greatest honor you could ever bestow on anyone to name a child after them and that RN must truly be dancing on cloud 9 if you shared this with her. What incredibly loving, compassionate, and appreciative souls you and your wife must be. Congratulations on making it through the first trimester and here's my family's prayer for you that your baby (with or without plumbing) is healthy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...what was the RN's name? And darn...I thought Ozzy idea of auctioning off the right to naming the baby was pretty cool. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Never hurts to get suggestions. Someone might come up with something you haven't thought about. Like Sanguinea or Drosaphyllum or Bicalcarata...hehe.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I didn't keep up with the post enough to see that many had asked the name... but a CP name is definatly out of it... LOL The Dr. apt was monday and today was the sono... everything for both still looks perfect. And the sono today also showed it is a girl... so it looks like the name is going to be Laurel Ryanne Beauchamp. (Laurel being the RNs name) Currently she is almost 20 weeks old and weighs about 3/4 a pound. I think that's all the details I had... Oh, since we found out it is a girl... Deangela wanted to go out and buy some clothes... We went to Ross and Walmart... and spent just over 100 bucks. Girls.... hehe
    Cya!
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast