Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I think it's time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RNs name. Sorry I don't follow terminology really but what does that mean (RNs name)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An RN is a Registered Nurse. They're naming her after the nurse that worked with them before.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh lucky you! You two get to buy lace and eyelet and pinks and all kinds of frilly stuff. This is a girl Andrew! A hundred bucks is a drop in the bucket! Just wait until she wants designer clothes for herself and for her Barbie dolls!

I love Laurel's full name and I love the reasoning behind how it was chosen even better. That special RN is truly blessed to be honored with the naming of your baby after her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    see!? I told you! Go take all those new computer parts back and start spending it on your daughter!
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BAD Rampuppy! BAD!! hehe BTW, I got the UV lights in today... Looks really cooool. Still looking for that "Way too much not nessasary" fan though [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I need to buy Deangela one of those fan driven cooling mats off line for her laptop, i'll pick up a fan for me at that point... (I'm going to try and get some time to start a new post about my new computer people... so don't ask questions about it. here... haha)

Yeah, a girl is alright. Next month my brothers little girl turns a year. So, at least they will have eachother to hang out with.

Oh, and I wasn't saying 100 bucks was alot... But a hundred in clothes... so many months before the kid is even born is little overboard I think. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

-Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow congrats andrew

Far too old to grow up now. Kate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100 in clothes before she's even born is easing you into it! Wait till you spend 3 hours in the shoe store while she tries every pair on and picks out 6 pairs to match 4 outfits and then demands 2 more outfits to go with the other 2 that she has no match for yet! Then she'll grow a week later and you get the fun of doing it again!

Girls are so much fun! I can't wait till Kyra gets older and we can start really getting into the non-toddler clothes! The Denim and the leather (no one tell her father!) and the heels! <Sigh> I think Kyra and I need to go shopping first thing when she gets home!
    I typo, therefore I edit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How bout Laurel Bugweed Beauchamp? Sounds good!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast