Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I think it's time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's no fair! Laurel has a cousin who is a year older! You guys luck out and get hand me downs. Geesh! By the time we got our boys; the kids of all of our friends and relatives were so much older than ours that they were either finishing up HS, off in college, or getting engaged to get married themselves. We started late. We couldn't even exploit the kids of friends and family for baby sitting services let alone for hand me downs.

Hey Maehem- Andrew and his wife will never experience the total joy of going broke shopping for a girl!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's quite a while before it gets this bad... LOL I'll be ready for it by then. Yup, I year... we've already been offered tons of hand downs. And the cool thing is, my brother's wife is a neat freak. A little stain on the clothes and in the trash it goes. So, we'll only get top notch stuff. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img] HEHE!!!!
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just wait for it, in 15 years...

"Dad, I need 250$ for a new pair of jeans from the Gap"

Start practicing now: reach into back pocket, remove wallet, open wallet, remove credit card, hand credit card to daughter, remove wallet, go sit in corner and whimper. (or play on the last computer you were ever able to afford, you know... that one you bought back in Ought 5.)

heee heee heee....
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]or play on the last computer you were ever able to afford, you know... that one you bought back in Ought 5.)
    No, that computer won't be working four years from now, she'll put cheese in the cd drive.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OOhhhh.... You guys..... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] LOL*repeats to self* "Everything will be fine, Everything will be fine, Everything will be fine....." [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Far too old to grow up now. Kate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ May 06 2005,5:26)]No, that computer won't be working four years from now, she'll put cheese in the cd drive.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Kyra used playdough.......
    I typo, therefore I edit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jacob used a grilled cheese and then proceeded to ram it in any slot using a lincoln log. I knew those lincoln logs served a higher purpose. Brawn stuck pick up sticks in every hole in the back of the tower so that it looked like an electrofied porcupine. And dear sweet wonderful Nick took tools out of my toolbox and promptly sat there and got the casing (something I always had difficulty doing) off my old computer and then began systematically going at the innerds. I thought it was rather quiet in there where they all were. It was a family affair. Incidentally, I was in the kitchen while they were in the family room dismembering my computer. They had been playing quietly with legos and I could see the tops of their heads from the kitchen. I had no idea the computer tower was being systematically taken apart piece by piece. No wonder why they weren't arguing over who had the most legos. Here I was enjoying the peace and tranquility and little did I know. I'm sure the others did similar damaging dastardly deeds but I can't recall specifics off the top of my head. Oh, the tv- another family affair while I was gone and my husband took a nap on the couch while they all played quietly together. That little dozing off cost us a whole new tv. Children are such curious little critters who are all too willing to explore...at our expense. Now when it's too quiet, we immediately check to see what is wrong. Live and learn.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any parent knows, quiet = trouble

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast