Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: I think it's time...

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww...she's so cute already! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Pretty soon she'll be waving at you. hehe
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about you but I get that lump in my throat looking at the first photo at 7 weeks and then scrolling back to the one a few days ago. Sort of hard to explain. I guess it is sort of similar to watching a heart warming movie where something inexplicably magical happens but ten fold that feeling. I can't put my finger on it with words. You know what I mean. I hope you can find a way to preserve those ultrasound photos. My husband had an ultrasound a few months agao and I asked for a copy of one to share with my girlfriend and I accidently set it on the kitchen table. The sun hit it and it is no more.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My wife laminates them (non heat method!) and I scan them into the computer... That's the best we can do to keep them. I have all of the photos from ultrasounds to the days Canden lived on a disk... On my hard drive... and we had them all printed out. I'm sure we'll do the same this time.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never thought of that. Cool press lamination. And scanning it is a possibility too if she knows somebody who has a scanner. Thanks for mentioning both. I'll share what you are doing with a friend of mine who is going to be a grandma for the first time. Her daughter married a nice young man about 5 years ago and they are expecting their first. My girlfriend as well as the Mother-In-Law are both going to the first ultrasound this coming week with. She's never seen an ultrasound before and is very excited. I hope the photos come out as well for their little baby boy/girl as yours do. I have heard of ultrasounds where the baby has been sucking his/her thumb. Incredible. If you have any more photo sessions please take a moment to post them if possible as my kids totally enjoyed seeing Laurel's pics.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will post future pictures... I own a scanner... That is how I get the pictures on the computer and online, like the ones you are viewing. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Andrew
    -Andrew

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you may or may not have to go through spending alot for a girl. Just hope for a tomboy. We're low-maintenance and generally don't need alot of expensive crap -_^ The most expensive pair of shoes I ever got was my black leather Western boots, I get my jeans from Sears, other pants from the WalMart boys' section, shirts from WalMart/any Western store, and I could live on Ramen noodles and frozen dinners.

Awesome sonograms!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, since every thing was looking good there were not any recent follow up Dr. appointments. I think the next one is July 5th er something like that... But in the mean time I mannaged to sneak a shot of my pregnant wife and thought it was "cute" (if a man can use that word) enough to share. hehe... By the way, the dog has is wrapped up because she was recently "fixed" and keeps ripping the incision open...

Andrew
    -Andrew

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm so happy for you!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast