What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think it's time...

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
For those of you who know my wife and I at all, you'll understand the sensitivity of the topic. For those who don't know... We won't get into it right now.
My wife is about 17 weeks pregnant. We kept this very very hush hush (even to our family) until some tests came back, and the good news is- everything is looking perfect so far. (YAY!!) The ultra sound has not yet shown any outside plumbing so it's possibly a girl. But another ultra sound in about 3 weeks will give a more definite answer. Just thought some of you would be interested in knowing.
Take care.
Andrew

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Will this be your first child?Do you have any names picked out?I'm very happy for you!Good luck and I'm very happy that everything looks good
smile.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

Congratulations! and thanks for sharing Andrew. We'll keep you in our prayers.
smile.gif

One thing about this really worries me, a little girl that looks like Andrew. Now that's a scary thought.
Hey be sure to name her Ozzy.
smile.gif

Congratulations to you and your wife Andrew!!
I suppose this is good to know, as now if you post in the Trading forums "looking for pickles and ice cream" no-one will be worried
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ April 17 2005,6:20)]One thing about this really worries me, a little girl that looks like Andrew. Now that's a scary thought.
Hey be sure to name her Ozzy.
smile.gif
Forget Andrew, if she looks like Deangela, she is going to be pretty!

Congtats!

Carl, my wife had me get out on a cold evening and buy her KitKats & french fries for that craving thing.

Woooooooohooooooooo!! Congratulations to you both! I am SO happy for you.
biggrin.gif

For some reason lately, I had been kinda wondering if maybe that might be coming up soon. Maybe I have ESP.
smile.gif

If you get a good ultrasound pic, post it so we can see her or him.

That is awsome news!

Congrats,kids are great i think the good times out way the bad ,honest,well sometimes :;)
Bye for now julian

Thanks all. We are VERY excited! The start was very difficult with all the anticipation of the results and all...
Trapper7 and others that don't know: without going into too much detail, we lost our first born son just over a year ago to birth complications.
I'll keep those of you that are interesting up to date by updating this post...
I agree with jimscott. :-D Which leads me to thinking all the young girl growing up stuff and me halfing to woop some male teenager butt!!
Andrew

congratulations!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Congratulations Andrew and Deangela! This is some very good news!

congratulations!!

Congratulations,keep us posted!

Jerry

ALRIGHT!
That's great news!

WHATEVER you do, DO NOT name that child Ozzy! Bugweed is a much more stable name, and has a nice ring to it!!!!!! Raising kids, eh? RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN, ANDREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back