What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus flytrap desktop background

Hey - it's that time of the year when I switch my background from winter mode (a mosaic of Snowbird Mt. Utah photos) to spring mode. This season I think I'm gunna do a mosaic of the best high quality VFT pics out there. Anybody know where I can get some? I'd be happy to post the results!
cool.gif

~ Brett

You may want to start with looking at the forum avatars. There are a number of different VFT pics in there.

Google Image Search!!

Yea - they don't have anything spectacular and large. I tried Yahoo!'s too but nothing good enough...

~ Brett

Well, they have a thing where you can choose only small, medium or large picture results, and if you just search for large ones, that would narrow it down a lot. Also, you can resize a smaller pic and make it big.

Yea, I know all about image searching (I'm an Image Slueth at Wikipedia if anyone knows what that is) but I'm really looking for exceptional images made by PFT people. Oh well, guess it's back to the drawing board.

~ Brett

I see... well, do what jimscotscoot said until there's another option, 'cause I got nothin'.

Do a search of the forums for a particular plant. People often post a pic of their plant in them. ESPECIALLY the Nepaholics!
laugh.gif

Back