What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you "normal" or "abnormal"

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
c;mon guys, you're actually suprised? I mean for heavens sake, we grow carnivorous plants

Red saw, here. But I've always known I'm abnormal.

Orange shovel.

Abnormal is normal on TerraForums.

green screwdriver

weird.... oh well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ April 18 2005,7:51)]c;mon guys, you're actually suprised? I mean for heavens sake, we grow carnivorous plants
Right. Our plants aren't normal. Why should we be?

Yellow somethin' or another. I forgot what it was while reading everybody elses replies
smile_n_32.gif

orange screw driver. Go figure.

I think this red hammer sounds more like a red herring...

Y'all bunch o' FREAKS! LOL Holy cow! What kinda people am I mixing with??!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

98% of people say red hammer and with you guys, almost nobody. That's too funny.
laugh.gif

Normal people don't grow plants that kill
smile.gif

I am with schloaty, I said Orange screwdriver. I guess I am abnormal after all. It is good to know that I am unique in my own way. After all I think that I am the only one in this city that is as obsessed with CP's as I am. I mean it gets a little excessive when you start surpassing 200 CP's!
smile_n_32.gif

Holy Cow 200 CP's!! That's great!! Black isn't really a color?? Since when??
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*
biggrin.gif

True black is the complete absence of colour.
smile.gif

What about true white?

Well, if we are all abnormal here (except the few that thought of a red hammer - they are really looney or out there)...then we must be normal cpers?
smile_m_32.gif

true white is the presence of all color.

of all light... not to be confused with color as in dye or pigments or something.

yellow chainsaw

Do I have a problem or what?

Hmmmm...Jan...on second thought, I think I WON'T be coming to dinner at your house....
laugh.gif

red wrench here... but I think red is just a nice bright color that comes to mind quickly, and the hammer is just the epitome of a tool.

As for black and white, black absorbs all colors of light, while white reflects them all. That is why black aborbs heat much more easily than white.

Peter

Back