What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.konjacs for sale

Rattler_MT, just want to tell you that I have mailed your konjac this morning. You should get it pretty soon.

Well the auction hasn't even started yet and it is already made $51.

I want to thank you three for your help.

thank u...

i planted them the bigger on had a sprout coming out of it..

thanks

Brad

the bigger one i got has broke the surface of the soil just a lil bit. it has many roots. the other two small ones show lil signs of growing yet, one has a possible sprout coming out of the corm and possibly a root.

thanks

Brad

i think my kitchen is too cool yet. another couple weeks and it should be nice and toasty and i should see some growth. been a cool spring

just a lil update

the golfball size one has grown to about +/- 14 in and has got leaves. the leaves are not spread out yet tho
smile_h_32.gif
. it is still growing about 1-2 in a day even after the outer covering has came almost all the way off.

the two dime size ones.. one has broken the surface and has started growning some roots. the other one has not yet broken the surface but i believe a root is coming.

thanks ozzy

Brad

smile.gif

Back