Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To answer a question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the addict thing that bothers me the most. Didn't anyone ever tell you that you can't shake a CP addiction?? What are you gonna do if it ever comes down to shooting up a VFT?? Or a Sarracenia? Man! Strong stuff, Shelly! I am hoping you stick with just snorting a bloom or two, and you don't start taking your CP intravenously! If you do, Call me. We'll take our CP together, and then go to CP Anonymous for rehab. (Its a twelve plant program.)
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long does it take you to come up with all this hilarious stuff, Bugweed?

UKC: I don't judge you any differently, we all did things we needed to, or things by accident...or things we wanted to, that most would consider to be wrong. I accidentally brought a knife with a 3.75" blade to school after i wore the same pants to a boy scout outing the weekend before. Well, it wasn't found, so i got off lucky there. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

You got busted for having someone's credit card without their permission, even though you didn't know it was there? That's just stupid.

You got busted for driving away with someone who'd just committed a theft? Did you know he had committed it? If you didn't then it was a mistake to send you to jail.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those with no sin cast the first stones. You will see no stones flying.

I to came from a bad environment as well. Our families sound similiar with their drugs, alcohol and other unmentionables. You were not a bad person then. You made your choices from what you knew at the time. I made bad choices as well, but I went on what I knew and the choice that I thought I had. We were not bad people and, forgive me, were sinners like everyone else. We know a better life now and make better decisions. We still do things wrong (sin), but hopefully we do not mean to or are sorry for them. And we are forgiven. You are a wonderful person now and I am very glad to know you.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are all the sum of our experiences in life. Without those experiences, both good and bad, we would not be what we are today. We are all ever-changing works of art. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] You make mistakes...you learn. Its those that make mistakes and don't learn from them that have the hardest road.

I think you are so fine, you'd qualify to be called "a southern lady" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] So get out the freshly baked oatmeal cookies and pitcher of iced tea and invite me over. haha!

Love you Shelly! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW...she's a good MOM too!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I'm a pessimist when bad things happen, I try to think of worst things that could have happened. You know, like dying in a ball of fire due to the Pinto getting rear ended.

For what it's worth, I would have never expected such a nice person to have such a bad upbringing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats it? hmmmmmm you should meet some of the ppl i consider good friends. lol i grew up fairly poor though i had/have parents with a good work ethic so food was always on the table, usually nothing fancy but your belly was full. i did some minor theft when younger, mostly cause i was pissed that my parents couldnt afford the toys i wanted. never got caught but i wisened up and cut it out after a bit. did weed in high school. Darla basically got me to quit e that but im about fed up with the medical community and am about ready to start again. got nailed for under age drinking(they didnt catch me till i was 18 so not much happened, a $70 fine and it was worth it for th laugh but thats another story) i did stuff im not proud of, will prolly do stuff im not proud of again. UKC, your a saint compaired to some of my buddys.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many's the man and woman sitting in a godforsaken cell that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I hate prison's and favor them being burnt to the ground! Its a fob-off from a society unwilling to deal with its unlawful members on a more individual basis....and it comes right down into the homelife where the problems start. The problems go to jail, the oldies go to nursing homes.....these are failed gameplans that deliver more ill than good. If we could just handle it on another level, with concern and care, we could rehabilitate these poor souls. FAiling that, we can also evict them from life rather than supporting them in crime colleges. Take that money used to build and maintain prisions, and apply it to some REAL rehabilitation effort. If it fails and the crimminal is beyond rehabilitation, turn em into fertilizer and grow some pretty roses. I'm tired of funding an alternate crimminal society's lifestyle. Cure em or kill em, but don't lock them up where they are educated in how to succeed at REAL crime, turn them loose, and then support them at societies expense when they are caught again (repeatedly)! This is NOT working! Shelly was innocent and came out of this relatively intact emotionally, but it is not always so. I feel for what she went through, and I have other friends who have been there as well. PUNISH real crime, and forget the victimless stuff! I am for the three strikes deal, but strike 3 on REAL crime and you're done, and good riddence! There is no more space. We're stacked like dominoes and when one goes over, it affects all he rest. We don't have the luxury of supporting a crimminal society anymore, and we need to stop making crimminals of those who patently are NOT. Shelly, you been some places girl!!! The fact that you came out intact says it all and I admire your honesty and wanting to share the details with friends. Saves having to keep retelling the tale. Big hugs to you from me! Even if you WERE guilty as SIn, you rehabilitated yourself, and I'll bet you are a lot more particular as to where you go and who you hang with. The same option is open to those who really are quilty. After the first warning it behooves anyone who has done crime to ammend their ways PRONTO. Rehabilitation can teach them HOW to do that. Strike 2 means the EYE is on you for real, and strike 3 saves everyone a lot of stress and grief and makes for pretty flowers. Turn the prison grounds into parks, buy everybody a nice muscial instrument and we can all enjoy life without Bubba. Vote for Tamlin next election.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well put Tamlin.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast