User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To answer a question

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG Unknownclown, I cant believe your parants kicked you out at 14......Im nearly 14 now and I cant imagine being kicked out of my home, if I did Id probably die on the streets.

Well I dont think you did anything wrong either to be honest.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey yer not alone. Been there and done that. Didn't get caught for alot of things I should have. And got caught up on some stuff I probably shouldn't have.

Now it has been 8 1/2 years since my last conviction, yet any time I get pulled over the police still want to search my car. Just happened on thursday on my way home.

As long as you are living a good life now, the past doesn't(shouldn't) matter.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here friends--checkered past and then some. Never did jail time though, and I'm grateful. I have a feeling this thread could get mighty lengthy if all are honest. I've been saved by my CP habit (oh yeah, and God, and family and friends...)--just traded other addictions for this one.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]You got busted for having someone's credit card without their permission, even though you didn't know it was there? That's just stupid.

You got busted for driving away with someone who'd just committed a theft? Did you know he had committed it? If you didn't then it was a mistake to send you to jail.
    The credit card was in tucked into the seat of my car you really had to dig to find it. Heck I didnt even know it was there or I wouldnt have given permission to search it. But since it was in my possession there was nothing I could do. Oh and I wasnt driving haha I was kicked back on the hood of the car chillin. Heck if I knew anything about it Id have grabbed something with a street value NOT cocoa heck if he wanted it that bad I coulda bought him some [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I took the Plea bargain since if I didnt they threatened to get me for the box of stuff he had in the car which I forgot to add was stolen as well and be linked to other lovely things. I only took the plea if they made sure in the paper work I was an essory since burglary is a heavy charge. Also the prosecuting atourney was asking for a lower sentance since it was obvious I was nowhere near the guy at the time he had gotten busted but the judge went over their heads probably cause they wanted me locked up.

As for the car blowing up I didnt care heck that was a time in my life where I was on self destruct. I was also whitness to a drug collection gone bad, hiding from an abusive husband, and lost in crank. At the time if I had died from it exploding I would have just been happy it was all over and could finally rest.
    The prison time was litterally a vacation and Im not at all sorry I went since it really made me put life in perspective. Although going to our sentencing I did tackle Wonder Twit by jumping out of the van and landing on him not much else I could do since I was chained in shackles and hand cuffed to my waist. All he had to do is tell them I didnt have anything to do with it! Spineless Wonder Twit!
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever heard the song "Double Trouble" by Lynyrd Skynyrd? I use to think Ronnie wrote that song about me, but now I know he was talking about you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123