What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new setup!

hey guys, I had to redo my 55 gallong indoor setup because of mold and worm issues, here is the end result, i decided to go with a peat bog instead of a pond this time since the pond caused the mold last time:
the whole thing (sorry its blurry my room is dark and the light over it is really bright):
setup038.jpg

forgot to add a few
bog area:
setup039.jpg

One of my. ahppiest VFTs:
setup040.jpg

fountain area with a nep hanging in, it has a mister that changes color, gives it a very tropical effect:
setup042.jpg

my blooming phalaenopsis:
setup043.jpg

it is fillled wiht all sorts of cps, from vfts to capensis, to brichinas and neps, it also has several of my high-light orchids

ooooooh not sure bout the Phaleanopsis being in there Kirk, the best place for them is a north or east facing windowsill.

But otherwise a nice setup!
smile.gif

the phals seem happy, i devided a 'Ruby Lace' and it already produced a new leaf and a new root in one week!

Nice job, Kirk! Bet you have some happy plants.

is there enough light for everything?

yep, two shoplights designed for plants, i used these for each and every sarracenia i had ebfore i had the greenhouse

Back