Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stomp on this face...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very very nice Josh! If you ever do a sticker, let me know...I'll put it on my board. I rode it a little today. Tried to keep my arms in, but boy, is that hard. It goes against every instinct! I did wear a helmet, though. I have pretty bad balance, and that's why I'm trying to skateboard..I figure it will improve it.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get you some decals no problem just PM me your mailing address - I'd be proud to have people use the stickers! I'll probly have the vynil decals back from the printers in 2-3 weeks. I'm just getting a few designs ready to send to press at one shot and save on postage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (swords @ May 01 2005,2:35)]I'll get you some decals no problem just PM me your mailing address - I'd be proud to have people use the stickers! I'll probly have the vynil decals back from the printers in 2-3 weeks. I'm just getting a few designs ready to send to press at one shot and save on postage.
    I'll put one of your stickers on my bass, too! April.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12