What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Auction Rules Brief

Maybe something from my little bog?

bog2.jpg

I have one nep I could spare that I plan on "listing"

hahah I don't know if that name owuld be appropiate...:laugh:
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

I have tons of seedlings, theyre all small, but I could ship them I believe, I definately have a few S. flava rubricorpa liberty co. FL, theyre pretty big, anyways, I'll have a few good things to contribute

After looking at everyone's photos...I just want to buy stuff, LOL!

im willing to buy potted chickweed. Id LOVE to have some in a pot for my birds. Itd' haave to be uncomtaminated from chemical resedues> Im gonna see if my itty bitty partial fossle jaw (roden?) will get any takers. It still has teeth. Some of by book as well

JBL....I'll take your whole bog.
laugh.gif

Lotsa s. rubra ssp. rubra from Brunswick County, North Carolina. And I might have a piece of S. rubra ssp. gulfensis f. heterophlla.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 27 2005,10:40)]JBL....I'll take your whole bog.  
laugh.gif
Ok! The pic is only half of it though. I'll throw in the other half as a bonus! I'm taking Bugweed's bog!

Well had I known there was a choice between yours and Bugweed's......
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 27 2005,11:05)]Well had I known there was a choice between yours and Bugweed's......    
smile_l_32.gif
You grow girl! You know where the booty really is!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

BACK OFF YOU TWO!!!! I'm watchin' ya! Fer grins, I am throwing s. alata "nigrapurpurea", Leon County, Texas, into the mix. And if that isn't enough, a piece of s. rubra ssp. gulfensis "ancestral form" from Crawford County, Georgia. If you are really good, I will send you both a picture of "Leah Wilkerson". MAN!!!! WHAT A MOOREI!!!!!!

LOL...just a PICTURE?? Well dang!

Hey...JBL...what are your plans for this weekend? Got shovels and some baggies?? I have Buggie's address......
smile_l_32.gif
smilie4.gif

Bug, I think they plan on a plant raid! Time to pull out those mutants you've been working on so long! Gosh, that would be scary to see something that big!

I'm planning on giving up a P. agnata (the one that can get up to 14" according to Pyro), Drosera 'Marston Dragon' oh yea and a D. dichtoma(sp) 'giant'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 28 2005,9:53)]LOL...just a PICTURE??  Well dang!

Hey...JBL...what are your plans for this weekend?  Got shovels and some baggies??  I have Buggie's address......  
smile_l_32.gif

smilie4.gif
Yeah Baby! Bog raid! Save CPs endangered by Bugweed--not. I'm planning on driving toward Cayahoga Falls, Ohio--north of Akron. Isn't that near Ozzy? Maybe I can lighten his load.
smile_n_32.gif

Better watch out if you see Ozzy. You could go there to get plants and come home with the Golden Gate Bridge and a bunch of wooden nickels. Crafty, he is.
smile.gif

Ok...you go grab Ozzy's stuff and I'll get Bugweed's. hehe

Well, Ozzy may be too far away while I'm in Ohio. But I am willing to fly out to CA, get Bug's plants, AND the Golden Gate for real!

BTW, PAK, everything in that bog picture I posted will be put up for the NASC, or at least 1/2 of each plant which are all 6+ bloomers!

Rubras are about 12" tall, well formed, and prolific bloomers. The S. flava's are from an extirpated site, and really well built. About 14" to 18 " and just part of a large ganet. I am breaking off 4 to 6 pieces to donate individually. They are s. flava var. rugellii, with the smudge throat patch, and a yellow green color (at least in this sun) and have no veining whatsoever. The only color is in the throat.
By the way PAK and JBL. You are not getting anything from this back yard. I have video suveillance and everything, so just try it. I could really put the squeeze on ya if you take any ESA plants. I may even go so far as to haunt you both!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ April 28 2005,9:54)] By the way PAK and JBL. You are not getting anything from this back yard. I have video suveillance and everything, so just try it. I could really put the squeeze on ya if you take any ESA plants. I may even go so far as to haunt you both!!!
Sing it PAK--all my bags are packed, I'm waiting to go. i'm standing here, outside your door. i hate to wake you up to say goodbye...i'm leavin...on a jet plane...don't know when i'll be back again---OH YEAH--When we haves Bug's gruesome garden stuffed in the belly of a jumbo!!! Boo!!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so don't go trying to sell your middle finger if you can't find anything to give...

No kiddin'....I need that for driving in NY!
smile_m_32.gif

I will be offerring up some cuttings from my neps....green amp, ventrata and MAYBE sanguinea. Also might offer up a yearling S. alata....Think I have an extra capensis clump, too.

Back