Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My webpage falls victim to war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Well, thanks for the comments. I really don't know what to make of it all. If the photos are still up that's really all that matters. I will be calling the President today and have him pull out of this war as JLAP suggests. If he refuses, I might enlist with the Marines and go looking for this genius idiot. Next thing you know they'll be trying to sell me viagara via my email address. I think these people have too much time on their hands, and too much space in the loft. Too much oil too.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    William, I can't get into anything beyond the opening page. When we gonna play the blues? Even if it is a conference call!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug,

315 342-4139

Announce yourself and if I am here ya got me! Or leave a message/return phone # and I'll get back to you. My dance card is quite open.

I been playing the blues most of my life, lol. I don't know if the Muse will show up for a conference call though! Come to NY and I'll play yer finners off!

Off topic: Barleywine has been invited to play the Homel-Allanez Band reunion tour as thier opening act, a thrill and honor since I love these guys. They play Grateful Dead that is some of the best I have heard outside the real thing.

That reminds me, I gotta change the strings, they sound like baleing wire!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ April 27 2005,9:15)] I will be calling the President today and have him pull out of this war as JLAP suggests.
    I think the President is busy. Last I saw, he was strolling hand-in-hand with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia...probably chit-chatting about all this messy oil situation and making nice. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Off-topic: Huh? Someone else knows who the Homel-Alaniz Band are? Never thought I'd see those words here! I saw them in NY in '99 or 2000. Agreed, some of the best imitation Dead around. (and now wondering if my Muddy Waters and Guitar Jr. Johnson autographs might generate interest in the auction since I see fellow blues lovers!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in the same prediciment as Bugweed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, if you didn't have any local copies of the pages on your site, there's a chance you can find them here: http://web.archive.org/web/*/sherlock-droserae.com/*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it when my bass strings have about 4 hours on them..still good attack, but a little more mellow sounding. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123