What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday to our favorite Hungarian goulash! You KNOW what happens when you turn 24, right?

Happy Birthday Niki!!
Hopefully some new seeds will sprout for you today or some such thing, but whatever happens I hope you have a Good One!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Happy Birthday Niki! Have a wonderful day...eat cake and play with the plants.

Many happy returns of the day!
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Niki!!

smile.gif
Have a very happy brithday Nikki!!!

THANKS guys! That's very sweet of you.I WAS having a good day until I came home and checked the mail.There was a letter from the post office saying that they will confiscate my Big Mouth VFT that Dean Cook was sending me because:"It is or could be infested with a pest" PEST BY BUTT!!! Sorry I'm just a bit ticked cause I REALLY wanted a Big Mouth
smile_h_32.gif
But other than that,I'm good.Thanks again guys
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Nikolette.
smile_m_32.gif

OZZY!!!!!!! You're so gonna get it!!! But there's no E at the end
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

Happy Birthday Niki!!! Wish I had a VFT 'big mouth' to send you, but here, have this instead!
smile_r_32.gif
smile_r_32.gif
smile_r_32.gif
smile_r_32.gif

Jimscott--what does happen on the 24th birthday? I can't remember that far back!

Some of us already have big mouths, if you know what I mean ;)

Yeah Jimscott, I wanna know what I missed on my 24th!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 28 2005,6:39)]OZZY!!!!!!! You're so gonna get it!!! But there's no E at the end
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*
Oh sorry about the E Nikolett.

I have a baby Big Mouth I could send you, but I don't know anything about sending plants from US to Canada. What's required?

Aww JBL thanks for the kiss,you're a sweetie
smile_m_32.gif
You are a guy right?LOL.Yeah JimScott I have no idea what happenes when you turn 24,and I'd really like to know so I will be prepared for it
smile_n_32.gif
Wickedthistle,I know I have a big mouth,that's for sure
smile_n_32.gif
BigCarnivourKid,thanks for the cute little icons,that's really neat
smile.gif
Ozzy,You're asking for it buddy! I don't know how I'm gonna get you back,but I will!
smile_n_32.gif
Endparenthesis,that's really sweet of you,but you would need a phytosanitary certificate and I really don't know how much those cost or where to get them.You're really sweet for offering.I would LOVE to take it,but I don't know if I can,but thanks you
smile.gif
Thanks again guys,you're all really sweet.
laugh.gif
*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ April 28 2005,7:00)]Happy Birthday Niki!!!  Wish I had a VFT 'big mouth' to send you, but here, have this instead!  
smile_r_32.gif

smile_r_32.gif

smile_r_32.gif

smile_r_32.gif

Jimscott--what does happen on the 24th birthday?  I can't remember that far back!
In private....
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Back