User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What music groups does everyone like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strung OUt
    Millencolin
    Ten Foot Pole
    Pulley
    Lagwagon
    Face to Face
    Samiam
    No Use For A Name
    Goldfinger
    Descendents
    Accostomed to Nothing
    Nerf Herder
    Less Than Jake
    Dire Straits
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not going to start listing all the bands but i listen to a bit of everything other than classical type stuff. been on a Blink 182, Metallica and Guns and Roses kick lately. a couple months ago it was Nickleback, Nine Inch Nails and some country. just depends on what i feel like. next moth it will prolly be Staind and CCR im listening to.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good lists, everyone! Bug, excellent taste! LOL. Here are a few more: Roy Buchanan, Jimmy Vaughn, Leon Russell, James Cotton, Willie Dixon, John Mayall ...

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom looooooooves Led Zeppelin and Def Lepard.

Anyway, mine are... MuzikMafia (Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Cowboy Troy and several other artists you have never heard of unless you're a MuzikMafia fan), Shania Twain, Terri Clark, Hank Williams, Jr., Johnny Cash, Shooter Jennings, Tanya Tucker, Avril Lavigne, Usher, Keith Anderson, Shelly Fairchild, Hot Apple Pie, Garth Brooks, Montgomery Gentry.....

I listen mostly to country, but I don't have a genre *preferance*. I really don't think there should be genres or any kind of music boundaries at all. I'll listen to anything I like, whether it's country, rap, rock or pop. It's all just music, and music is simple and people shouldn't try to complicate such a simple, awesome thing by putting boundaries between "different" types of music and getting all worked up every time somebody comes along in, say, the country genre and puts out a CD that some old-fashioned music-Hitler thinks is too "pop" or too "rock". IT'S JUST MUSIC. If all the arists on a radio station sounded the same, it would be pretty boring, to put it lightly. It's all the same to me, and if I like it, I'll buy it and I'll listen to it, regardless of whether it's country or rap or rock or whatever.

I don't know about y'all, but I literally, completely doubt I could survive, physcially survive, without music. It's an essential part of me and I really do seriously think I would go mentally insane without it and lose my mind. It keeps me sane. When I'm depressed and feeling crappy, I usually put in Big & Rich and I almost instantly feel unbelievably better. I don't know how it does that, but music physically and psychologically affects people, some more than others. Some people can live without it and rarely listen to music, ever, and I don't really comprehend that, but I know I could never make it without music. It blows my mind how something that is essentially a recording of unusual voice uses and a pattern of noises made by objects affects a person on the level that it does, but it does.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ April 29 2005,3:11)]My mom looooooooves Led Zeppelin and Def Lepard.
    Your mom has great taste.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those in the know: Inna gadda da vida!!!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ April 29 2005,3:44)]For those in the know: Inna gadda da vida!!!!!!!
    JAJAJAHAHHAAHHA!!!

that is one long song...

so what, am I the only Weezer Geek?

=w=!!!!!!
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm... Iron Butterfly!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast