Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy birthday to aprilh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I just look at your bog, Bugweed? Pretty please? Seriously, I think the unusually cool weather we're having here is making the little darlings not at all happy. All my pitcher plants are still alive, though. The darlingtonia is the only pitcher I've lost, and I expected I was going to lose it. The flytraps were in transplant shock, and I couldn't get them out of it, and I tried everything. Aprilh
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy B-Day April.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Hey, I didn't kill the dang things. They died. Big difference!
    That's what they all say. Every murderer is innocent if you ask them. Some day you and me will sit down and have a girl to girl talk about accepting responsibility for one's actions. It's the very first step in the process of healing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...that day may come sooner than you think. So put your thinking cap on. The Darlingtonia made a nice garnish for my last batch of potato salad. If I had wanted to kill the dang things...I would have put charcoal fluid on them and applied a lit match!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Gawd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, thanks for doing my shopping for me. Do you need me to send you a list? It's not a problem. I'm very grateful you are going as I can't.

Here's a big smooch to prove it:

By the way, did you see the listing for Hepatica acutiloba that will be at CFC's native plant sale? Didn't know if you caught that or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I saw the acutilobas. I may buy 1 or 2, as I already have a few. They're nice plants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12