User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, it was snowing here too
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimscott...

Because of a medical condition I have, I can't go outside when it gets really hot and humid...so, most of the summer, I'm stuck indoors. That's why I like Spring and Fall so much...Well, I like Spring when it ACTS like Spring, and not mid February. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's raining. We had tornados last night. The plants are happy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not worried about orn native plants, some can be grown some zones farther than their natural ranges indacate. Plus, they survived the ice age- that was far worse for far longer than this breif cold spell. Some pampered and tended 'pretenders' (delecate exotics) may not have survived this winter, but the plants that grow here naturaly should be fine.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's beautiful here and I'm in Canada! So na na na na boo boo!!! It hasn't rained here in BC for about 2 weeks now,and it feels like Summer! But like April,I also have a condition...well i'm on a medication where I can't be out in the sun much.If i'm in the sun for more than 15 minutes I get second degree burns,and that hurts!!But my plants are happy...well the ones that aren't dead are at least [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it hasnt rained for months here and anything thats not forzen is wilting
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It snowed for a few minutes today but mostly it hailed. Not once but 4 times on and off during the day. One time it hailed so much my entire black asphalt driveway was white. I was still able to get out there and get about 30 plants in the ground throughout the course of the day so that is a relief. I also collected some rain water but not much as the hail bounces down and off the roof like pebbles skipping across water. Looks as if only another week or so of bringing plants in and out and then out and in. I am tired of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to a brief conversation I had with another member, Laura, you don't have to bring them in and out...
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast