Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My edible garden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool! I've always wanted to have an edible garden. Know what I have? a potato plant (making potatoes! YAY!) and parsley. lol
    edit: OH! and a pepper plant
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats cool ^-^ ive always wanted to plant bigger things, like corn or watermelon, etc, but i cant afford pots that big right now.
    Jenna Armstrong,
    Co-Leader of Ethereal Exotics.
    Animal Breeding -
    Bengal House Cats, and soon Ball Pythons, Chinchillas, Giant Geckos, and Flying Geckos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow,you're garden sounds neat! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I've always wanted to grow carrots and Italian parsley and lettuce [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Have fun with your plants [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] *Niki*(Trapper7)
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice garden there Yuri but you just have to add dill, chives and hot peppers...sooo many uses for them in the kitchen.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And money trees!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I sure like your way of Gardening Yuri, I had to till 2 acres for the family garden yesterday... I am a tad bit sore (on the hind end... that tractor aint to comfy.)

We planted about 20 different varieties of tomato yesterday, Jalapenios, Serranos, Habenaros, Chocolate Bell Peppers, Chinese Giants, and a few other peppers.

We set seed for DIVA cucumbers, started the first round of beans, (3 or 4 varieties), planted artichokes, Atlantic Giant Pumpkins, Sweet Pie Pumpkins, Jack - O - Lantern Pumpkins, spaghettie squash, Acorn Squash, Zuchini, Straight and Crook Neck squashes, Weeks Giant Watermelons, Moons and Stars Watermelons, Cantelope, Honeydews, and a few other melons I can't remember.

We planted 3 bananna trees by the house, allready have lemon trees, 3 different apple trees, 4 peach trees, 2 Pear Trees, 5 plum trees, and about 20 grape vines.

My mom's herb garden has been going for about 2 weeks now, with just about every herb you can grow in south texas...

It is FAR to much work... but I sure enjoy eating it all. Good luck with your garden! With the exception of lettuce and other cold weather crops that bolt to fast here, this garden will keep my entire family (about 24 people) fed all summer, with preserves through the winter and spring as well.

Corn goes in next week... another acre to till. sigh.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12