What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayer request

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
On Sunday I went with my mom to her boyfriend Dale's house, and his 33-year-old son Brandon was there. A while back, Brandon found out he had leukemia. Dale bought a bunch of the yellow Lance Armstrong "Livestrong" arm bands, and now we're all wearing one for Brandon, and we all promised that every time we looked at it we'd think of him, and he said the same for us. We made a deal that, if he was still alive on May 1, 2006, him and me and Mom would all go have lunch, and I promised him I'd be there. Man, I almost cried three different times.

He's really a wonderful person, and funny as hell. For others of you in the faith, pray for Brandon Nixon for me. Thanks.

smile_h_32.gif
Im very sorry about youre friend. Poor guy Ill be be sure to keep him in my prayers.
smile_h_32.gif

FTG, he's added to my prayer list! Will do!

I'll be thinking about you and him. Remember miracles can happen.

Best thoughts and wishes from me to Brandon, friends and family. Miracles do happen!

Will do, my friend!

im verry sorry, I'll pray for him. My dog had tetnis this past summer and had a seven percent chance of living, he's still alive and strong today!

Thanks, guys. If I ever find out anything new, I'll let y'all know.

Back