What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blog

• Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date

Cindy

Staff member
I just started mine and was wondering how many CPers here have their own blogs?

Here's
My Blog

I don't have one but I want one.

That's nice...I like your photos.
smile.gif

I have one.. has very little to do with CP's though.. mostly generic rambling and "Random Acts of Stupidity. Volume I" (long story... which oddly enough I also blogged....)

It's in my WWW link or here.

Interesting conversation with wulfe....
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 04 2005,1:18)]Interesting conversation with wulfe....  
confused.gif
lol you keep saying that!

I don't see the point in blogs and stuff (no offence). I just prefer to keep everything in my head, don't feel the need to type it all. I don't think anyone would be interested in reading my stuff anyway.

I used to be opposed to them. I have found they have a very practical use recently though. First and foremost it gives me somewhere to ramble, helps me sort thoughts out that sort of thing. A secondary benefit is that whenever I log in to one of my messenger services recently I don't have to answer the "So what's up with you today" question over and over with every person I talk to... I update my blog first and they already know! yeah yeah.. so I'm lazy!

I can see where they would definately lack appeal for some people though, what can I say, I'm a talker. I like to ramble!

For years, on and off, i would have notebooks of journals / diaries. But I have... um... less than the best penmanship. So trying to read something I wrote a few years ago was useless. Now, if I wanted to, I write perfectly legible typos, in a blog.

Hey, I like reading the ramblings!
smile.gif

Seriously, blogs, journals, etc... are good useful tools that help many people sort through issues in their lives and help them cope.

Back