Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't come too close!...

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sory to hear that you are sick! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] I'll just have to send some chicken soup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (CNCreefer @ May 08 2005,9:24)]We get 4 sick days per year where I work, and I used them up already. I cannot afford to get sick anymore.
    that right there is why ppl dont stay home from work when they are sick, but still feel well enough that they can attempt to make it through the day. when your feeding a family and have bills to pay can ppl really afford to take an unpaid day off of work when they are pretty sure they can drag through a day there coughing and hacking? 4 days of sick leave a year huh? i think your main gripe lies with your company not making it so they can afford to stay home.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So? Iv had worse. Ahem, iv had reocurring STREP BUTT, srep of the rectum. I have no idea how i got it but atleast it hasnt re-emerged in the past year or so. Apparently im a carrier. Strep throat is nothing conpared to that
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See th prinicpal is if you feel bad why should no one else suffer. Okay so it's not good but it works.
    I have not had strep since I had my tonsels and anoids(sp? and I think these are the lymphnodal system thing in your throut) removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch,I'm sorry you had that thing with your butt [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] Strep Throat may seem like nothing,but for me it's no fun [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] Hope you don't get that butt thing again.~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ May 09 2005,12:15)]So? Iv had worse. Ahem, iv had reocurring STREP BUTT, srep of the rectum. I have no idea how i got it but atleast it hasnt re-emerged in the past year or so. Apparently im a carrier. Strep throat is nothing conpared to that
    Niki? You there? Now you know why I wasn't offering kisses to make it better. All kidding aside, strep infections are very painful, no matter where they occur. That being said, Finch buddy, you made me wince and perhaps even shed a tear. Yeeeowww! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww.. I feel for ya, Niki. I had strep when I was little.. but the illness we all got when we went to Leeds, Massachusetts and stayed at my third-cousin Margie's house was wayyyyy worse for me when it came to sore throat. I have no idea what it was that we got... I was one of the last to get it (I guess I have a strong immune system or somethin'). Imagine the worst flu you've ever had and multiply it tenfold. It lasted over a week, I think.. I slept alot, but only at the sacrifice of any sore throat relief, since the EXCRUCIATING soreness in my throat only got worse if I didn't swallow every few seconds, and naturally, you don't do that when you're sleeping, so I woke up hours later wanting to die. I had intense fevers alot and could barely eat at all.. one time I went two days without eating anything, and finally got desperate and went to the fridge. When I opened it, that weird smell that fridges have almost made me hurl. I ate HALF A GRAPE. I couldn't keep it down for two seconds. Ran to the bathroom and hurled up everything I swear I never ingested. And that was the worst illness I've ever experienced, along with the worst sore throat.

You just gotta tough it out.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG FlyTrapGurl,that sounds horrible!! My throat doesn't hurt that much anymore,but I have completely lost my voice so I haven't been able to talk for the past 3 days.So working with the dogs at work is pretty hard when I can't even talk to them.I just whistle at them now,lol.~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast