What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kate/maehem

Really! It is! I noticed today that my email address on my original account was still listed as my email in Florida which  has been non-existant for well over a year... so I went to change it. Only that didn't work, I don't know if it was something I did, or something went funky with the boards but now I can't get past the forum index and no PM, email or anything else with "Maehem"

It will be fixed soon I am sure, however in the meantime I was going through withdrawl so.. I am me! I swear it!

Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhht...sure you are.
smile_m_32.gif
Just stay calm until the nice men with that funny jacket come to help you. You just think you're you.

smile_n_32.gif

For some reason the nice men in the white coats ran away....

LOL, I was afraid they might do that.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

"...and you'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take you away aha oho hehe... where life is perfect all the time..."

Yeah, I saw this 'Kate' at the bottom of the Terra page and was all set to open a new topic to tease you about, but you were already there as a Xavienna - whatever that is.

Well Xavienna is my daughters middle name (morphine can be dangerous!), Kate is the ID I created yesterday to see if I was having problems with my settings (If I had known Kate was available for a name I may have retired Maehem long ago) and.... Maehem is not broken anymore!! (thank you Phil!!!!)

Back