What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My trip to zion national park

• Thread starter larry
  • Start date
DSC07394.jpg

DSC07396.jpg

DSC07399.jpg

DSC07412.jpg

DSC07433.jpg

DSC07434.jpg

DSC07435.jpg

DSC07435.jpg

DSC07495.jpg

DSC07501.jpg

DSC07506.jpg

DSC07508.jpg

DSC07517.jpg

DSC07523.jpg

DSC07536.jpg

I love these squirrels, so CUTE!
DSC07539.jpg

DSC07541.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Be sure to scroll left-right to see the whole panorama
1.jpg

2.jpg

zion_pano3.jpg

Nice?It's not nice,it's freakin beautiful! I LOVE Nature
smile.gif
And the little grey squirrely.Hope you had a good time.Nice car BTW
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

great pics!
that's not a gray squirrel... it's a ground squirrel of some sort.

Great shots.

Looks like another area I will have to visit to hike in.

Oh I know it's not a grey squirrel,but it is grey and it's a squirrel,lol,so that's why I called it a grey squirrel
smile_n_32.gif
I know,I'm confusing. *Niki*

Hi Larry
Amazing photos, looks so peacefull i sure could do with walking about there for a week or two.
Bye for now julian

Amateur_Expert, I used a Sony F717 for most of those pics. The 2 smaller ones at the bottom were taken with a Canon A75.

I love them little squirrels, so friendly. The sign says you'll be fined if you feed the wild animals. I picked a flower and fed it to him, that's techinically OK right?
smile_m_32.gif
Since it wasn't human food. In Yosemite, they have the same exact squirrels, and there you can feed them all you want. They love Doritos!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (larry @ May 11 2005,10:58)] In Yosemite, they have the same exact squirrels, and there you can feed them all you want.  They love Doritos!
How do the squirrels get from Zion to Yosemite so quick? Oh thats whats powering the car in the picture j/k  
smile_n_32.gif

Seriously though looks like a place I could live. Very nice

Back