User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dionaea house

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if it has anything to do with flytraps or if they just thought it was a cool word, but I found this on SciFi Wire:

Warner Moves Into Dionaea House

Warner Brothers has pre-emptively picked up the spec script The Dionaea House by Eric Heisserer for David Heyman to produce via his Heyday Films banner, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The story follows a married man who has grown apart from his old friends. When one of them commits a double-murder suicide, the men feel compelled to investigate, eventually stumbling upon an evil force that perpetuates itself through tract housing, the trade paper reported.

Heisserer created a Web site last fall to build the mythology of the project. The site, which ended up getting millions of hits, was filled with fictional correspondence between the man and a friend who has since disappeared, the trade paper reported.

linky
    Slave to vegetable hunger.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read the website.. and i don't understand a single bit of it. i'm totally lost and i dont see what it has to do with.. anything really.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's to get some free press for the movie before it comes out. I'll have to say it seems to be working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i researched it. apparently it's the latest buzz in the indie scene (which is stupid because it's going to be produced by WB) it seems to be a spin off od House of leaves and Silent Hill.

other than that, i don't think it has anything to do with Dionaea, but it does look good enough to go see in 2006.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't I jsut read this in another thread? Why yes I did. So I will tell everyone here. It apparently has nothing to do with Dionaea but the house lures people into a room where they are eaten (I think). Kind of dumb if you ask me. They should have at least some giant VFTs eating people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah but it... vanished.....

Dionaea must be behind this.